1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI Speed at Caruaru

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by scot15, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Because I am daft I have jumped straight into this game trying to play the championship against Veteran/110% AI. After winning at Taruma and scraping 5th at Londrina (too many tight corners for my liking there), I looked at Caruara's layout as it loaded and expected it to go similarly to Londrina. Nope. Not even close. I'm getting my bottom kicked by 4-5 seconds a lap. I think I could find 1 or 2 of those if I really tried but not all 5. So I was wondering, is it me being slow or is the AI just unusually quick there?
  2. I found that AI speed between different tracks is very inconsistent. I smoke them here, they smoke me there... discontinued the championship after few rounds and never played the game since. Dissapointing :/
  3. Yeah I've jumped on a couple of races and am finding a similar thing. Not going to quit the game altogether, having to much fun driving the trucks. Will just do individual races instead and fine tune the AI level for each one so it's not easy but not impossible either. Bit sad still as I like doing whole championships.