AI pitting and out of fuel???

I've been hosting lunch time Formula 3000 sprint races here at work. Usually we run 6 to 12 laps depending on how much time we've got and lately we've been running the F1 track pack.
Today we ran a couple 8 lap races. I set up my car accordingly with about 9 laps of fuel. On the last lap almost all of the AI pitted or ran out of fuel in both races. Any ideas? Since I'm hosting does the AI somehow respond to my settings?
Thanks

I was browsing through some files the other day in Race07 and noticed that the AI apparently look for setups from your supply, firstly for "<TrackName>.<Race/Qual>" then "<AI>". Weteher or not they use the strategies attached to them I don't know, but you could try saving a setup as "ai" with the right fuel calcs and strategy and see if they use it.

AI fuel calculations depends on the parameter "fueluse" in AIW file.
Unfortunately in add-on tracks is often unaccurate.
If you want to fix AI out of fuel issues input a fueluse value equal to laplenght x 16.
You find laplength value a few lines above fueluse value in AIW file.

WARNING: changing aiw file causes online mismatches. This is a offline racing solution only (unless every player uses the same aiw file in the server)

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years