1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Ai overtake and Blue flag

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Philip00, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hi all!

I know we all want more competitive AI for Game stock car, like overtake more and blue flag behavior but there is a program for Rfactor that solved this problem(add mass penalty the lapped cars more overtake etc...) : http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFactor AI improvement

Can somebody conert this program for Game stock car? It will be really cool, you think it's pssible?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool idea, however this specific mod seems to have a lot of problems. Maybe Alex or some other Reiza lad can add this kind of behaviour in GSCE ai, it would be nice, especially the blue flag on ai. In qualifying they do never make room for overtake, when you are an obvious faster driver, and flashing lights does not work on ai sadly :D

3. This and more has been fixed in rFactor 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I hope really somebody can do this i'm looking foward becasue i think it's possible

5. Yes but Rfactor 2 has much more less mod (especially F1) than Rfactor 1 or GSCE

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I agree, it could be a very useful improvement to the AI, and the fact that rF2 has it is not relevant to us :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Hehe, that brought out the hate didn't it? Hey, I was just saying this is a GSC forum, so the fact that rF2 has it doesn't really help. I have nothing at all against rF2, I own it also, but I'd still like to see better blue flag behaviour in GSCE, sorry if you thought I was having a dig at rF2.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I don't know who put disagree, i put agree with you my friend :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think it was just a misunderstanding. This is a forum for GSCE for that reason, rF2 is irrelevant here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anyway i hope someone will make it :)

• Agree Agree x 2