1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI not pitting for fuel?

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Óscar Melero, Dec 6, 2014.

1. In a race of X minutes I consume my fuel as anyone could in real life but seems like AI doesn't need to pit in to fill its cars...

It's frustrating how do I pit in to fuel my car and AI laughs as I lose all positions.

Any way to make AI pit in?

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I am fairly sure there's no refueling in the real-life Marcas championship, so maybe the AI cars simply are not programmed to do it (I haven't tried a 100% race in the game yet).

3. I didn't know that irl they didn't refuel. Thx for replying, and you should try a 100% race, it's gorgeus!

4. If you watch this video

at 21.47 the red tube does look like they refuel.

5. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

That's a special event, though. It's longer and they switch drivers. In normal ones they don't refuel.

6. Thanks for the clarification :)

7. For official rules, are events with two formats are:
    1 - Two races of 30 minutes + 1 lap each or,
    2 - Single Race 50min and mandatory pit for driver change or tire change.
    (No refueling both).

In GCPDM to make a run 50min, the maximum fuel (70L) is not sufficient to complete the race. Through the LCD no there is the option of selecting fuel, but to stop in the pit, refueling is done at full capacity. So I would like to understand this issue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Correcting an earlier information. :D
    For races 50min, considered "special events" ( Thx @Fabio Rodrigues ), there is a "7min window" for a mandatory pit stop 2min, where it can be made to driver change, tire change and "refueling".
    -----
    It is difficult to find information about it. The official website says nothing about and CBA (Brazilian Automobile Confederation) leaves it to the organizing, issues related to special events.

In short, to make a run over more 30 minutes in GCPDM, both you and the AI's will be forced to make a pit stop.
    -----
    Sorry for the information passed previously and if still am wrong, please correct me. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1