AI in Qualy

Hi all,

Is there a way to improve the general performance only in the qualy? It could be a track specific solution. I have a talent file configured the way I want, I have found the ideal AI strength for race conditions, but them the AI seems quite slow in qualifing conditions.

In Automobilista I think I have seems a track parameter for this, but I do not remember where, and I don't know if applies to RF2.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Is there a way to improve the general performance only in the qualy? It could be a track specific solution. I have a talent file configured the way I want, I have found the ideal AI strength for race conditions, but them the AI seems quite slow in qualifing conditions.

In Automobilista I think I have seems a track parameter for this, but I do not remember where, and I don't know if applies to RF2.

Thanks in advance.

Keep the figures between Speed (race speed) and QualifySpeed fairly close or the same. If you edit the QualifySpeed with too much spread from the Speed setting then those Ai with a higher QualifySpeed during the Race Start will tend to slow down the faster cars behind them.

(Note: edit figures into your Talent RCD)

Examples:
Speed = 98.0
QualifySpeed = 99.0

Additional Edits:
WetSpeed = 92.0
StartSkill = 100.0

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues