AI Fuel Levels

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
I have just downloaded the nordschleife 2007 pack and I appear to be having some issues with the AI fuel levels. The AI don't seem to fuel themselves enough to complete even a lap of the circuit, running out of fuel between approximately the first carousel and the last corner (24hr configuration). I have looked in the files, specifically for the Formula Vintage cars and can't seem to locate a fuel setting anywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Littlefysh

My experience with AI race yesterday is somehow related. Marcas on Londrina Long track, 35 mins race(25 laps), fuel x 4, tirewear = normal and I used 'All Cars All Tracks' menu so that we can all refuel. I miscalculated the amount of fuel added on my pit stop and I ran out of fuel on the last lap but so did the AI's. No one made it to the finish line:laugh:. Do AI's put the same amount of fuel as you would?

My experience with AI race yesterday is somehow related. Marcas on Londrina Long track, 35 mins race(25 laps), fuel x 4, tirewear = normal and I used 'All Cars All Tracks' menu so that we can all refuel. I miscalculated the amount of fuel added on my pit stop and I ran out of fuel on the last lap but so did the AI's. No one made it to the finish line:laugh:. Do AI's put the same amount of fuel as you would?
I'm not sure but I have found a line in some of the hdv files I think it was, which dictates default fuel setting. However, this only appears to affect the player. So for example I'll set a V8s race off on nordschleife and set my car as AI controlled and my car will be the only one to not run out of fuel. It's so strange and I can't seem to find a solution.

The track aiw has a fuel usage line in. This is most likely incorrect. The marcas londrina issue sounds odd though. It was a time based race right?
Yes sir..I always use 35 mins race time. I just finished a race now, Boxer Cup, also 35 mins(17 laps) but on a mod track(Bathurst by Patrick), we all pit for fuel. I added enough fuel to finish line but not enough to go back to garage. Somehow 5 Ai's ran out and did not finish.

The track aiw has a fuel usage line in. This is most likely incorrect.
Could you possibly give me an idea of the value that should be in this line or give me an idea of the method required to calculate the correct value of this line?

EDIT I should add that the current value of the line which I believe you are referring to is "FuelUse=0.000000".

The track aiw has a fuel usage line in. This is most likely incorrect. The marcas londrina issue sounds odd though. It was a time based race right?
Hi Alex, I can confirm this is happening also using version 1.4.9 racing with Lancers on Flugplatz, 30 min race. I finished 1st and stopped waiting for other AI to complete the race, but all of them stopped out of fuel on the very last lap, not a single one crossing the finish line. Detail: I raced with default settings, didn't touch the fuel or anything else, just jumped in and skipped the practice/classifying sessions - maybe this have something to do with the problem (does the AI calculate the amount of fuel needed during practice/class)?

I had a similar issue, I bought AMS for my boy yesterday so we could race on a private server using AI as fillers

Running practice, qual and race sessions the AI run great for practice but come qual only 1 car ran some laps and in race they all crashed out on the first lap having run out of fuel, obviously the fuel isn't being updated session to session

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back