F1 2010 AI fluctuations from practice/qualifying/race

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm starting to get very frustrated with the AI...playing on legend difficulty, with medium traction, in a force india....won my first four races in career after qualifyig anywhere from 3rd-12th...the AI was loads slower in race than practice/qualifying....not cool....than comes my nemesis, Catalyuna...ive never done well on this track. I qualify 7th and im very happy about it, top ten finish would be good here for me....well now in this race the AI ( every single one of them ) was running a minimum of 2 seconds faster than their Qualy times! Is anybody else getting this?

Yeah, basically you can expect to get smacked around at Catalunya and Monaco if you're using fuel and tire simulations. But, this even happens on tracks where you have a good advantage. I qualified on pole by like 1.2 seconds at Montreal in the HRT (which shouldn't be possible of course) but struggled to hold second place in the race because Vettel was already lapping faster than my qualy time on lap 3 of 35 - this of course with fuel and tire simulations on

it is defo a fault with the fuel and tyre sim the AI dont seem to run with these settings on on race day and it is really a silly mistake by the development team to let slide.

Im sure it is going to be fixed in the patch and if not it should be as it presents an unfair advantage to the AI being able to lap 2 or 3 secs faster with a full fuel load.

Come on Codies get the finger out you can do better :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back