PC2 AI Drivers

Have I discovered something in PC2 that nobody knows the answer to? 33 views until now, and nobody knows? Last night I asked the same question over at GT Planet, no answer there either. Does this setting even exist in PC2? Am I being silly? Is it a secret? ....;)

In other games you can turn the AI driver on and off, like if you're racing and need to go to the toilet or something, or if you want to learn a new track. instead of driving yourself, you can let the AI driver drive.
In rF2 it's called "toggle AI control" Does PC2 even have this? I hope I've made myself clear now :)

Last edited:
In Pcars 1 you could press escape and choose the option to spectate whilst the race continues with your car being controlled by the computer. Is this what you mean?

In Pcars 1 you could press escape and choose the option to spectate whilst the race continues with your car being controlled by the computer. Is this what you mean?
No, I meant like in rF2 where you could assign a key to "toggle AI control" , which you could select at any time: then the AI driver would take over the car for as long as you liked, until you could toggle the button again, and take back control.
It was quite handy when you had to go to the toilet during an endurance race, or to learn a new track quicker. You could watch it in AI mode for a few laps, to get a basic idea of the layout.
No matter, it doesn't seem to be in PC2, and it also seems that I'm the only person in the whole wide world that wants to use it , judging by the answers here :D

No, I meant like in rF2 where you could assign a key to "toggle AI control" , which you could select at any time: then the AI driver would take over the car for as long as you liked, until you could toggle the button again, and take back control.

Oh yes. I don't like doing that in RF2 though because the AI drives the car better than me. :D

Thanks for the heads up:I didn't think of looking over there today. I asked last night, and nobody answered, and today I had a lot to do at work. My post has already slipped down to Page 3 or 4, took me ages to find it just now. I'll check out the settings tonight when I get home. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back