1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI drivers skills

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14' started by Jonix, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hi guys, I've discovered we can edit drivers skills, how make an AI driver being faster or slower.

I think I'll be working on this after the DLC with the full grid is out.

Drivers to fix:
    Motogp:
    -V.Rossi faster
    -S.Bradl faster
    -C.Crutchlow slower
    -A.Iannone faster

Moto3
    E.Bastianini faster
    J.Miller slower
    E.Granado slower
    J.Kornfeil slower

Suggestions are welcome.

P.S. I think we can change drivers' performances on each track too. For instance , we can make Pedrosa faster in Catalunya, without making he faster anywhere else

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Should be in the W.I.P. Thread, but whatever, it seems no moderator is caring about this game so far...

Maybe Iannone and Bradl need a heads-up, and slow the pace of Crutchlow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree, we need some categories because this section is becoming a mess.

Anyway Drivers added to the list

4. im not sure about Crutchlow, he seems to usually be around 9th-6th give or take, which is where his race pace has been around this year, tech failures for him aside. I actually think his pace is about right, just an opinion though

5. I've not raced with Motogp bikes a lot, I just did a test race to try the new physics. I'll keep an eye on Crutchlow when I get to play again

6. Is it me or is Jack Miller a little to fast, he wins almost every race for me and has been on pole every race of the season (I'm currently in Malaysia)?

7. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Jack Miller needs to be slower, Eric Granado should be on the back of the field and Jakub Kornfeil on the mid pack (10 - 5).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Soon I will be providing the Moto2 and Moto3 AI's with the most realistic racing. Sorry for my english.

9. In career ALL the races finish with Miller 1st and Fenati +0.05 or less. They just race shoulder to shoulder. Annoying..

10. They always race together, but Fenati won most of the times in my career.
    Anyway yeah, Miller and Fenati haven't dominated the season so far, fightihng for the win every race, so I should fix that. Remember that when Milestone created the AI, Miller was winning and Fenati closing the gap race by race

11. I didn't play career mode so far but it sounds like the Ai has no veriety again. In MGP 13 in Moto3 for example are always the same 4 riders on the top and that's too bad. I mean in Moto GP it's realistic because of MAR, PED, LOR, and ROS but especially in Moto3 there could be a lot more of surprise winners!

Is it possible to raise the variety of their pace, race by race?

• Like Like x 1