1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC AI Driver Control

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RowanZa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. when i switch to ai 'autopilot' mode a message comes up that the ABS is now turned off

when i switch back to normal driving mode the whole car feels different, ABS and TC have been turned off, the steering feels lighter and the car over steers a lot more. i'ts as if the whole car setup has changed :O_o:

am i imagining things or is there something going on here ??

2. AI mode automatically disables TC and ABS, and enables Stability Control. The AI only works with these settings. AI mode also disables your FFB.

3. Yes you need to close and load the car and track again to have back all player physics. AI control wasn't built for the user, is more for dev programming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

just out of curiosity how do you run AI controlled vehicle (s)?

5. thanx guys, for the explanation. i guess for now i will just 'pause' the game if i need to take a break!
    hope they fix this in the future for those that like doing real endurance racing (driver change simulation)
    @ rocafella1978 while driving hit ctrl-c to enter ai mode, the same to get back to user control.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

thanks for that, tried and played around with that "AI control" mode. not bad to watch some track behavior and path they drive on. thx @RowanZa