1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI different

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Philip00, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Hi all!

Is the AI different like in Rfactor 1 or same? I mean for example now allow you to let pass when they lapped?(I mean blue flag issue)

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  2. No one?:( i think it will much more enjoyable, if AI cars respect blue flag)

3. is the same, but with the best possible settings and adjusts(car, plr...)
    the AI behaviour is better , but still causes confusion and is predictable
    adjust difficult track per track and use lower agression setting
    is all that you can do

4. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

How about compared to rf2?

5. Thanks for answer, so the AI cmpletely same as Rfactro 1, Reiza didn't planned to develop this? i Mean AI blue flag code ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. as i said, AI is the same, but adjusted to better behaviour
    i dont have problems with blue flag
    but you can edit this
    at rfm or PLR
    look some lines at RFM and choose
    1 is default for GSC

''
    How blue flags are used. This value can be overridden through the player file; default=3, possible values
    // are: 0=no blue flags, 1=show but never penalize for not moving over, 2=show and penalize if necessary for
    // vehicles withing 0.3 seconds, 3=0.5 seconds, 4=0.7 seconds, 5=0.9 seconds, 6=1.1 seconds.
    BlueFlags = 1''

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  7. i never played rfactor 2
    only rfactor, gsce, gtr2 and race 07
    gsce is better (ai, ffb, physics, grip, graphics, support)

8. I asked you because I saw litle development in this game if I compare to Rfactor. Blue flag code in my opinion is also better but not the best of course. In plr this only affect on player car, unfortunatly not affect to AI cars. You think Reiza will plan to develop AI?

9. I hope he will asnwer me, i really curious about this. You don't know is there other way to reach him?

10. twitter?

11. i will try thanks mate

• Like Like x 1