F1 2012 AI bug Bahrain

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,

I've got a big AI bug at the second last corner @ Bahrain, so the corner before the back straight.
Not every lap, but most laps ai cars keep going of track there and completely missing the apex, losing about 10 to 20 seconds of time, and within 6 or 7 laps i lead the race with a Marussia:p... i can't figure out a solution for it, have tried to replace the ai_track.xml and ai_vehicle_track.xml from F1 2010 to 2012, but that makes it even worse, because the track layout of Bahrain from 2010 is different to 2012.... can anyone please help me out here, because i really like Bahrain, but not with AI like this:(

Have you got any mods installed? Try uninstalling them and see what happens. If that doesn't work then try deleting the Bahrain folder and then get steam to validate the files, it'll then download any missing files, so will hopefully fix any issues if you've accidentally messed the folder up somehow

Hi there,

I've got a big AI bug at the second last corner @ Bahrain, so the corner before the back straight.
Not every lap, but most laps ai cars keep going of track there and completely missing the apex, losing about 10 to 20 seconds of time, and within 6 or 7 laps i lead the race with a Marussia:p... i can't figure out a solution for it, have tried to replace the ai_track.xml and ai_vehicle_track.xml from F1 2010 to 2012, but that makes it even worse, because the track layout of Bahrain from 2010 is different to 2012.... can anyone please help me out here, because i really like Bahrain, but not with AI like this:(
Yeah i get that as well... Not sure how to fix it

Well i've tried everything, but NOTHING works for me :( with or without mods, the problem remains the same... i've deleted the Bahrain folder, but then the game keeps loading and nothing happens, so i really don't know what to do :S

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%