AI Blue Flag

Hi All!!

I have created this post because i love offline racing. No doubt that Automobilista slightly improve Rfactor AI which is very good with some setting that you can do in plr, aiw, rfm , hdv files(I've written a tutorial tread which you can find here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ike-play-offline-race-against-the-ais.116548/).

But one thing is frustraiting, ant it's the complete miss of the AI blue flag behaviour,

I've tried to force many times the developpers to upgrade this but as far as i concern this will not happen.

However in Rfactor there is plugin called AI improvement plugin which you can find here: [MOD EDIT: Please do not link to external mods. Thankyou ]

This give the lapped AI mass penalty in this case the AI or yourselve can esaly overtake the cars which is lapped, and it gives you better offline expereince. It also helps ai make clear overtake move to other AI without yu need to turn down the agression.

I would like to ask the community here to help to convert this program to Automobilista and GSCE!

It will give us an almost perfect offline experience!

Is there somebody who can do this?

I am looking forward to your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used the plugin you mention on rFactor. It works very well and seems like quite a simple solution to a problem that has plagued all of the ISI based sims. It would be nice if Reiza could implement it directly into the game and maybe even have it working for AI in multiplayer too.

I've used the plugin you mention on rFactor. It works very well and seems like quite a simple solution to a problem that has plagued all of the ISI based sims. It would be nice if Reiza could implement it directly into the game and maybe even have it working for AI in multiplayer too.
Yes!

I am agree with you. Let's help to hipe and keeé pthis thread.

I have been looking for a response from reiza on this matter...will there be a.i improvements (a.i blue flag awareness) in ams .This game suffers badly from this problem(lappers in the way of leaders)is there enough time to develop the change in code before you move on to the next game..:D any response would be much appreciated

The guy who developed the original plugin for RF has no interest in developing it further, so it's up to Reiza really.
It would be cool if we could at last have an ISI game where long races against the AI aren't ruined by the computer opponents getting stuck behind backmarkers.
This ruined GTR2 for me, when I first did a 2 hour race I gained over half a minute on the lead car in just 2 laps when he caught up with backmarkers. Never bothered with long races again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back