AI blue flag

I don't think they do at the moment.
There is a plugin for rFactor that temporarily adds a weight penalty to the AI when a blue flag is shown to them. I wonder if something like that can be incorporated into AMS?

They still don't respect blue flag but they are much more aware of the cars behind them, even when you're on the same lap.
I only tried 2 multiclass races with the ai (to prepare for online races): for the first one at Guapore, I was really amazed how good they dealt with 3 different speeds. Second one at Monza was not so successful with some accidents, at the first chicane and Ascari mainly. Maybe because it is an add-on track? But I have not seen a fast car stuck during a whole lap behind a slow one, like I could see in GTR² (I have much less experience in rF). Lapping cars still slow down the leaders but that seems realistic to me, you can't expect the same time when lapping backmarkers...
So far I'm pretty amazed with the ai but some are still complaining so it is certainly not perfect. Reiza is constantly working on them, and trying to improve them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back