Ai autocalibrate

Not exactly related, but just wait a little more. When version v1.4.5 will be released, you will not feel the need for AI calibration anymore.

Trust me. It's that awesome. Compared to what we have now, it's a brand new game when racing offline against the AI. I'm in Beta and can guarantee you that :)

Right now Reiza is just fixing some last-minute bugs before public release, so I hope we all can get v1.4.5 by this weekend.

When the update arrives, it will be important to experiment with the settings to get suitable behaviour from the AI. At the moment, Reiza recommend that Beta users choose Medium Aggression for open-wheelers and High for GTs, touring cars, etc.. The Low setting reverts to AI behaviour from before the recent updates. Max aggression is a mystery - maybe save it for the Marcas. ;)

Perhaps we should temper our expectations? The new AI is improved in many areas, but there will probably be some fine-tuning required when the update becomes public. Having said that, racing in Automobilista is getting better and better. I just wish the new AI would stop overtaking me...! :)

There's an important issue: all the AI goodness only have effect if the player make a qualify session and wait the clock goes down to zero. If you skip in the middle, or go straight to race, AI goes nuts and become highly agressive, even in medium aggressiveness settrings.

You can accelerate time in qualifying pressing Crtl+T.

There's an important issue: all the AI goodness only have effect if the player make a qualify session and wait the clock goes down to zero. If you skip in the middle, or go straight to race, AI goes nuts and become highly agressive, even in medium aggressiveness settrings.

You can accelerate time in qualifying pressing Crtl+T.

You have confirmed that selecting "Finish Session" does not work the same as manually advancing with Ctrl+T?

Not exactly related, but just wait a little more. When version v1.4.5 will be released, you will not feel the need for AI calibration anymore.

Trust me. It's that awesome. Compared to what we have now, it's a brand new game when racing offline against the AI. I'm in Beta and can guarantee you that :)

Right now Reiza is just fixing some last-minute bugs before public release, so I hope we all can get v1.4.5 by this weekend.

I have cheked the update and its awesome however i still misd ai autocalibrate option. I have converted f1 1989 mod and 1988 traxks where ai at monaco for example in grand hotel harpin always hit the wall. I cheked the aiw file and the ai line must be good and in rfactor the ai dont hit the wall however in AMS the do.

I would use ai autocalibrate to fix this but i cant.

Do you have any idea to fix this?

I think that maybe because of the different physics the AI in AMS react slightly differently to rF, really the AIW file should be done using the AMS AIW editor but it's not available publicly unfortunately :(

I have cheked the update and its awesome however i still misd ai autocalibrate option. I have converted f1 1989 mod and 1988 traxks where ai at monaco for example in grand hotel harpin always hit the wall. I cheked the aiw file and the ai line must be good and in rfactor the ai dont hit the wall however in AMS the do.

I would use ai autocalibrate to fix this but i cant.

Do you have any idea to fix this?

Using mod, right?
Please take a look at a official SRS file (example, series01.srs from Stock Car, or other from Formula cars). There's a bunch of AI-related new options regarding AI awareness and behaviour, that will you need to insert in your own SRS to improve AI.

Using mod, right?
Please take a look at a official SRS file (example, series01.srs from Stock Car, or other from Formula cars). There's a bunch of AI-related new options regarding AI awareness and behaviour, that will you need to insert in your own SRS to improve AI.

Well i update the srs and its better but i have still some problem with the ai. When they do lapping sometimes they go off the track to the grass.

Other problem is when they spun iff they wait too much to return and they retire.

Can you help me with this ir its game problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back