After last update I Can`t running the game anymore!!!!!

A few days ago, I noticed that my game crashed, rebooted, tried to run again and crashed again, I opened the Dynhud editor and noticed that the configuration had changed to the original. I soon realized that an automatic update had taken place. After this update I just enter the game I try to leave the box and then my computer gets the screen in purple color and then it turns black and it does not respond anymore. I already uninstalled the game and installed again, I installed the directx 9, installed new drivers for the video cards, I do not know what to do, it's the only game that this is happening, in other games nothing happens. My config is: Intel I7 3 gen, 3770, 16 Gb of ram memory GEIL black dragon 1300, 2x GTX 560 EVGA (SLI is not enabled for games), Asus Z77 motherboard. Can anyone help ??????I'm in the middle of a contest where I broadcast on youtube, I need help.

If you are using windows 10 did you delete the user files in Documents\Automobilista ?
Often times simply deleting the player profile and making a new one fixes the game.

Did not work. I think it's something graphic, I put an original MOD and an original track, it works for longer, obeserver that as soon as the car leaves the dyn hud gets all blue for a second and back to normal. If I try with a mod that is not original of the game the screen is either green or purple and the computer freezes, the inbest thing is that everything was working before the update. I have to broadcast in two days I do not know what else to do. And yes I`m using Win 10 64 bits.

Umm overheating graphics card or CPU? Look in event logs for GPU related crash logs. Fix the FPS in game to a low value to limit load on GPU and CPU. Does it last longer.

Open case check fans working and not too full of dust.

Umm overheating graphics card or CPU? Look in event logs for GPU related crash logs. Fix the FPS in game to a low value to limit load on GPU and CPU. Does it last longer.

Open case check fans working and not too full of dust.

I also thought it might be that way, but I did a thorough cleaning, I changed the GPU thermal paste, cleaned the contacts of the video cards and memories. The computer is clean.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back