1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

After Hours Club - CSR200 @ Knutstorp - Monday 31st May 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dave Stephenson, May 25, 2010.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com CATS
    Track: Knutstorp (Default STCC)
    Weather: Dry
    Cars: Caterham CSR200
    Start: 21:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes (Server will be up during the day)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (Superpole)
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x 20 minutes

Notes:
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Monday Night Discussion Thread - > http://www.racedepartment.com/race-s...tml#post536854

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Entry List

1. Dave Stephenson
    2. Abdul Ahmed
    3. Barry Morse
    4. Péter Bártfai
    5. Ryan Callan
    6. Bob Luneski
    7. Dave Flower
    8. Tim Ling
    9. Garry Lennon
    10. Terry Harmer
    11. Dariusz Swiderski
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. Keith Barrick (Maybe)
    25. Austin Jordan (Maybe)

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT STARTS AT 21:00 GMT!!!

4. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Faintsssss.

US start times are tough EU start times even tougher. These times Dave is a gift. Perfect time for likes of moi. Eyesay perfect. Thank you.

Incase you didnt notice, sign me up :).

5. That is like 22:00 UK time right now innit?

Fantaaastiqueeee!
    Too early to say for sure right now cos I am crap like that but bosh me on da list as a very likely would you please mate!

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

yeh Lee. 22:00 BST :)

7. Please sign me up this should be good

8. put me as maybe for now and later on in the week i'll see if i can race (meorial day weekend for me). Right now i think i can but just to play it safe.

9. Put me as a maybe please. I'm at Oulton Park that day so might be busy with photos when i get home, but might good to race to relax after a busy weekend.

:)

10. Sign me up please!

11. Will hopefully be joining up to these eventos soon, but for this a) I hate Cats and b) I'm in RBR :)

12. Sign me up as a maybe please.

Been a long time since I threw my hat in the ring with the EU guys, and I really hope I can make this wicked combo.

Keith

13. ^^ sorry but who is that man, and do we trust them there Canadians enough to let them on our safe and respectful European racing circuits?? :tongue: :wink: :)

Been a long while dude ... actually, I think the last time we raced I went skyward at an alarming rate of knotts ... LOOOOLing all the way! :wink:

14. Us canadians can be a little sneaky, so I thought I would sneak this in.

If i remember right you said you kid was laughing hysterically at this.

I really hope I can join you guys for this event.

Keith

15. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

That's actually a very novel way of dumping out on that track. Sure beats the usual death chicane method employed by most people :D

16. Yeah ... my son giggled his ass off at that video, not sure who laughed the most, me whilst I flew madly through the air or him watching the replay :)
    So we get a combined 10 out of 10 for crash originality at Porto for that eh ... glad something more than just humour came out of it :wink:

BTW ... I just did about 10 reccy laps with this car / track combo and man its very addictive ... I mean really addictive - not sure I ever drove the CSR200 before, only ever driven the big Cats but these are perfect round here.

All we need now is Lenno and a few others to jump in and we are on for classic event ... come on chaps ... sign up now - you won't regret it of that I am sure!

17. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

baby cats are good round the baby tracks. Still edgy enough to slide around a bit but not so fast that you spend more time on the brakes than the throttle :)

18. has any got any laps time yet? i have just done at 1.00.029 is that very slow???

19. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

My ISP is kaput. Ordered another one but installation is next Friday hopefully. On Monday I'll try using my mobile internet again and hopefully it will work. If its laggy for you guys I'll bail out.

20. do we have to pit in this race?