SOLVED THANKS Something weird just happened. I was doing a SP race at Zolder with the Vintage BMW and Capri when R3E crashed big time. I quit to desktop and I restarted the game. Now every car or track combo I choose, the car seems to have about the same HP as a VW bug. Max speed on the straight 110kph, acceleration comparable to a VW bug and coming out of the pits I have to really work on the clutch to rev the car up. Any ideas what could have happened? Once with GTR2 I had something like this happen, where everything was in Slow Mo, but this is very different. All the other cars run just fine, everything happens at the right speed. Turning seems normal, just the car has no power at all. Feels like some settings got corrupted, but I am not sure how to handle it on this game with steam and the rest. EDIT: I restarted my computer and tried again: same thing. Everything works fine but the car feels like someone stuck a sock in the carburetor intake. No power whatsoever. I had Steam do a consistency check, 100% fine. But I did find some log filkes associated with the game I crashed in and the subsequient sessions I tried to so. Game_24.log is the session where I crashed. Game_25.log to Game_27.log are the attempts after the crash where the car has no power. I changed the .log file to .txt so I could upload the,m. I find it interesting that I have a number of these files (from 1 to 27) and every single one of them has FFB errors and XML errors like this one: Code: XmlInSerializer.cpp(627) : Warning : .xml(5749): Name mismatch expected 'value', got 'custom' (2014-6-18 18:56:48.941) Maybe it's normal. Anyway, I checked in the crash dump directory but all the files there were from 2013.