1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Adrian Sutil joins Sauber F1 team for 2014

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by RaceDepartment, Dec 13, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

RaceDepartment submitted a new blog post:

Adrian Sutil joins Sauber F1 team for 2014

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Wow! Just what I hoped for and somehow expected. But second driver will be a paydriver it seems.
    But great to see Sauber have a competitive #1.
    Will be funny between Sauber and Force India...

3. what happens if Sergey fails to get his super licence will Paull step in, or will it be someone else

4. This driver line-up is not looking promising. I hope Sirotkin doesn't get the second seat, because that will be one of the least exciting pairings on the grid. Sutil is consistent but pretty slow and Sirotkin is just slow. Gutierrez isn't much better though...

5. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Sutil is pretty slow? Aha.

6. Best to reserve judgement on Sirotkin until he actually drives an F1 car.

7. Well he has never been that impressive in his career, and he was quite comfortably out-paced by Di Resta this year. He brings a bit of sponsorship money with him though, and a fair bit of experience, which is what Sauber need.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet
    Premium Member

Cant see a single point where Sutil is better than Di Resta....

9. Sutil? Again? :sleep: I do not hate the guy, but in my eyes, how is he so deserving of having his career expanded one more season? :unsure:

10. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutil drove much better with Sauber's 2014 car compare to Force India's 2013 car.