Admin + Tyre + Track Name Combo Mod

Admin + Tyre + Track Name Combo Mod V.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not getting any of the Pirelli tires showing up in any series (just bridgestone for everything).

Tried this with no mods and FIRE 17 mod

Again just tested it! Works perfectly fine!

So must be something your end. Are you sure you have the correct rules?

All those having problems with my current mods fit into 3 bands

1. Pirates
  2. Old version of the game
  3. incorrect install

Either way there is not much I can do for you, so sorry :)

if you want to get Pirelli you should change from the current one via rules
i think the more durable will be Bridgestone while more performance will be Pirelli
CMIIW

Hi Louka81

Do you have a mod that just contains driver name and team name changes?

I've downloaded a previous mod of yours, but the loading times increase massively for me, so just wanted a simple name change mod :)

hi, when I start a game the f1 tyres are bridgestone, the tyre make for f1 should be pirelli for 2017. please could you change that please

how do you change rule to get pirelli tyres, i'm using fire mod

Hi jedisolo,

What you need to do is locate the championship file of the Fire 17 mod. In there is where you set the rules for the series.

Rule 39 = Brutus Tyres (Pirelli)
Rule 40 = Cortes Tyres (Bridgestone)

Put 39 in which ever championship you want Pirelli and 40 in which ever championship you want Bridgestone.

Hi jedisolo,

What you need to do is locate the championship file of the Fire 17 mod. In there is where you set the rules for the series.

Rule 39 = Brutus Tyres (Pirelli)
Rule 40 = Cortes Tyres (Bridgestone)

Put 39 in which ever championship you want Pirelli and 40 in which ever championship you want Bridgestone.
absolutely brilliant ty :)

Don't work on "motorsport manager challenge pack". It seems that this version of game doesn't support any mod of this site (racedepartment) because no mods worked on this...

If you mean it doesn't work with the "Challenge Pack" then that's okay as it's not been built/designed to, but thanks for letting me know anyway :thumbsup::coffee:

You should also be aware that mods don't work on "Single Race Mode" either ;)

hi, when I put this update on with fire mod the game works fine until the second grand prix when it crashes everytime. i also updated fire mod workshop config to include the 20 races and turn tyres to pirelli not bridgestone via your help in other comments. when I use your earlier track mod you did only the game is fine. please help

First of all, thanks a lot for your work. Really appreciated!

But, however, since it is not working any longer with the newest update: Could you please send an update for your mod?

Hi Louka81,
I wanted to ask if you will do a update or a fix with your mod for the 1.53 game version? Because your mod is not compatible with this version.

Nice work and thanks in advance for the answer.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back