Admin + Tyre + Track Name Combo Mod

Admin + Tyre + Track Name Combo Mod V.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Louka81 submitted a new resource:

FIA + Tyre + Track Name Combo Mod - All three mods combined

***Compatible with Game Version 1.4 release date 21/08/17***

This small asset mod contains the FIA mod, Tyre mod and Real Track Name mod all-in-one!

So no more Brutus/Cortes, GMA and Guildford, hello Pirelli/Bridgestone, FIA and Silverstone!

***Installation instructions***

• Download the small file attached
  • Unzip it to your desktop
  • Copy and paste it to this location - \Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data
  • Start your game and enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Hi man and thank for your work ;) i have a question, it's compatible with Ice Mod 17 ???thank against

Of course I run my own mods, so I couldn't truly say if it works with ICE 17 or not, but there is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't!

This mod changes things that workshop mods don't, so there would be no file conflicts etc...

I try this,but when i launch the game, i have a black screen and the game cut directly :s i have retry with original file and the game run fine

I try this,but when i launch the game, i have a black screen and the game cut directly :s i have retry with original file and the game run fine

Hello Belfe,

Yep I'm aware of it, but won't be able to fix it until tomorrow. It was a corrupted file I uploaded by mistake, nothing more.

It'll be fixed by tomorrow ;)

In the mean time try just just combo mod without the track addition :thumbsup:

Hi, It still crashes on start up and my game is updatd to the latest with the patch. No other mods installed.

Hi, It still crashes on start up and my game is updatd to the latest with the patch. No other mods installed.

Look here's the deal! :cool:
  • The mod works perfectly fine in MM version 1.41 any problems are on your end, which I can't help you with. I'm sorry about that!
  • I've literally just 5 minutes ago opted in to MM beta patch version 1.42 and then reinstalled the mod. It works perfectly fine. So again any problems are on your end, which I can't help you with. I'm sorry about that!
MM version 1.4 = Not good :(
MM version 1.41 = Works good :thumbsup:
MM beta patch version 1.42 = Works good :thumbsup:

Your version number is in the bottom left corner of the screenshot attached.
See how mine now says 1.42 :thumbsup:

20170827122121_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back