1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adelaide ORSM

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Michael51, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, never played F1 Challenge but was there an Adelaide ORSM track for it? If there was I was wondering if it could be converted to rFactor as the RD3 convert Adelaide is quite off the mark

2. Pretty sure that there is a new Adelaide in development by someone, but the details slip my aging mind LOL
  3. There was but that has been stagnant for nearly 2years.
  4. The original author of the Adelaide ORSM track was rebuilding it for rFactor, but he is not an active member of ORSM since the F1C days.

I believe it may have been scrapped due to personal reasons
  5. Okay, thanks for that
  6. [Spam quote removed]

That is quite of topic
  7. sorry about that wrong board
  8. Yeah so was I, but this version looks great as well
  9. Yeh I know - jus thought I'd point it out :)
  10. i had a look at this track, with the fix's there were a couple of things i have noticed different to the real life.
    the yellow line making outthe extent of the track at some points need to be wider out to the edge of the actual road coming off the curbs.
  11. This is by far the most realistic CLIPSAL 500 track released to date! Excellent job and well done to all involved. Thanks for caring and most of all sharing this track with the rfactor community. Very much appreciated....:cool: