Addition to RD & GTL Racing Staff

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Some of you may have noticed already, but for those who haven't, Carlos Diaz is joing RD Racing Staff with immediate effect.

He & I will strive to continue running the GTL CLub, Series & Leagues with the same level of professionalism, and (hopefully) enjoyable events for you all.

Please join me in wishing him luck.

(He'll need it.) :tongue:

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I hope I can be a good addition to the team and not disappoint you. I would hate to make Stu look bad.

And thanks also for your wishes of luck, I am sure every bit of luck will help, hehe.

Now I understand you allusion in your mail ;-) I was congratulating you back then for the great show you pulled off thaming the panty, but now I will certainly congratulate you again.... this time, for becoming a staff member :D

I believe this is your place to be ;)

Actually I was gonna do Le Mans in the Minis!

Yeah right, It would take us all day lol.

Guys, please PM me any thing you would like to see on Tuesdays. I would like to get a feel for what kind of stuff you like. Maybe you want to try some new cars like the Abarth 131 or Plymouth AAR Cuda. Or maybe you have a favorite track that we don't know about and you would like for us to take a spin on it. Stuff like that. I have some ideas of my own already but knowing first hand what you like is way better than guessing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%