1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding HDR/Bloom to GTR Evolution in an official Patch

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Olaf1, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Since the free RaceRoom Game from Simbin features BrightPass and Bloomshaders why can't this feature officially be added to the Race07 series? Would be greatly appreciated by the customers who bought every Simbin game out there (like me). If it can be implemented in a free game on the very same engine it should be available for all RACE07/GtrEvo owners.
  2. In my opinion a well designed game without those effects can look much better! Also the color settings of your PC count a lot! And then you don't need a more powerful PC to run those really beautiful games!
  3. It should be optional of course, like it is in the RaceRoom game
  4. You should ask SimBin since they're the ones that would have to make such a patch. I'd get you the address, but their site doesn't appear to be working at the moment.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Because the series haven't been patched in ages now. If they do release a patch there are much more urgent things to be solved first (wrong weights for the STCC C30 for example).
  6. Personally, I don't like this feature.
    I think the Race pro has a better effect, especially the dynamic light system, more natural.
    I wish Simbin can put the new engine into the development of GTR3, but seems not...
  7. It's official that the game coming in 2011 will use the Lizard engine.
  8. Where did you read this? Interested :)
  9. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member