Add on tracks

I have race injection and I'm loving it I just wanted to ask you guys what the best add on are for this great game and tracks that come with them. I feel it's better to ask the guys that have raced on them.

You can always phone your ISP and get your connection tuned to online gaming needs.. Usually latencies are not the primary concern for the regular web users and download speed are never a problem for gamers, even 1/1mb connection is really fine.

Short spikes/connection issues don't bother when you're just surfing or watching youtube, you may get the dreaded buffering from time to time but generally speaking it works.. Try that in gaming.. One 1 second connection issue can ruin your (and possibly many others) 67 minute race that you've trained for weeks while short pause in youtube video stream doesn't do you so much harm.

If you have friends in the same area, you could try analyze their connection.. But don't use their computers for that, they may be configured differently than your setup. Also install leatrix latency fix (up to 20% improvement on latency) and if you're computer savvy, TCPOptimizer can get few ms off too while download speed are not affected at all. There are all kinds of packet queues and double confirmations that are designed for bursts of data that our softwares normally need and we want individual packets transmitting as fast as possible.

Nice stuff Kennett Ylitalo do you mind if i post this in the GT legends section aswell,
weve had a couple of guy who sometimes suffer with spikes ect and there connection.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%