1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Add On Car Issue

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Julian Roberts, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I have had GTL for a few years, but I just recently started messing around with it a lot. I'm trying to download add on cars and some of them will show up at the dealership, but they won't show up in my car list when I try to drive them. Is there a solution to this? Thanks!

2. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Did you check the boxes for all the classes? Like this, shown for Free Practice session:
    GTL 2012-12-06 17-08-49-74.png

Have you unlocked all cars and tracks? You can find it here:
    http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=788
    Just drop the file in the main GTL directory, then create a new profile in-game.

3. Thank you so much! I didn't realize I had the boxed un-checked.

Another question...What's the proper format for entering the online code? I have my GTL Revival code, but it keeps telling me it's not right. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

They may not show up individually Julian Roberts becausee the mods are linked to another cars. E.g. There are 2 Alfa GTA mods; the Junior and the GTAm. To get them you have to select the Alfa GTA.
    There are programs like GTL Tool that you can use to select specific cars

5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

re: Codes - It can be really picky.

Enter it EXACTLY as they sent it (case as well) and it will work.

Just to double check, run us through the process you are doing. It might be something as simple as clicking the wrong button at the wrong time.

6. Multiplayer > Code > Log In > Doesn't work

Do I enter the dashes? I had an issue when I got the revival and I got a new code. The code didn't stay for some reason and I did some looking around to find the one I'm using. I'm wondering if this isn't the right one. Maybe I should go ahead and contact them about it? I really want to race with other people since practicing alone is rather boring...

7. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Hmmm, as I suspected - I think you have to "Register" instead of "Log In" there.

Once you've registered, (created an online profile & password), you will be able to log in.

Yes definitely contact them - they'll be able to check, or re-send your code.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Yeh, I had the same problem when I re-installed GTR2 and had to register again.

9. I went ahead and submitted a ticket over there. Hopefully I can race with you all soon!

Usually a good bit of people online?

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

We've got over a dozen tonight.

11. Did you ever get this sorted? If not, another possbility is if you downloaded them from Altbierbude, the classes are different and they don't show in a "normal" non-Altbierbude install of GTL. If this is the case, look for the same mod(s) elsewhere as many with the proper classes are also at GTR4u and Nogrip.

• Like Like x 1