Add On Car Issue

I have had GTL for a few years, but I just recently started messing around with it a lot. I'm trying to download add on cars and some of them will show up at the dealership, but they won't show up in my car list when I try to drive them. Is there a solution to this? Thanks!

Did you check the boxes for all the classes? Like this, shown for Free Practice session:
GTL 2012-12-06 17-08-49-74.png

Have you unlocked all cars and tracks? You can find it here:
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=788
Just drop the file in the main GTL directory, then create a new profile in-game.

They may not show up individually Julian Roberts becausee the mods are linked to another cars. E.g. There are 2 Alfa GTA mods; the Junior and the GTAm. To get them you have to select the Alfa GTA.
There are programs like GTL Tool that you can use to select specific cars

re: Codes - It can be really picky.

Enter it EXACTLY as they sent it (case as well) and it will work.

Just to double check, run us through the process you are doing. It might be something as simple as clicking the wrong button at the wrong time.

Multiplayer > Code > Log In > Doesn't work

Do I enter the dashes? I had an issue when I got the revival and I got a new code. The code didn't stay for some reason and I did some looking around to find the one I'm using. I'm wondering if this isn't the right one. Maybe I should go ahead and contact them about it? I really want to race with other people since practicing alone is rather boring...

I have had GTL for a few years, but I just recently started messing around with it a lot. I'm trying to download add on cars and some of them will show up at the dealership, but they won't show up in my car list when I try to drive them. Is there a solution to this? Thanks!

Did you ever get this sorted? If not, another possbility is if you downloaded them from Altbierbude, the classes are different and they don't show in a "normal" non-Altbierbude install of GTL. If this is the case, look for the same mod(s) elsewhere as many with the proper classes are also at GTR4u and Nogrip.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%