AdBlocker

Just a quick note, i have adblocker but it's been disabled on RD for years.. But the pop-up don't know that, it just sees it is installed :) Maybe change the pop-up conditions so that it comes up when ads are blocked, not when adblocker plugin has been detected.

There is a reason why I mostly get LootCrate, PC-hardware and travelling ads these days! :)

And i get mostly ads selling ad services (i've done some websites for clients, that requires using vanilla chrome/firefox) and the usual "you are male age 35-45"... That's mostly because that's all that Google has on me from this IP, male, 35-45, white, no interests or hobbies (lol, all you need to do is to google my name and you find more...). All thanks to ghostery.

Also: QUIT USING GMAIL: it read every single letter in your private mail. It doesn't store it nor break your privacy but it WILL use and store keywords,you may later find that the trip to Paris you are talking about in private is turning in to ads about "why don't you visit Rome?".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%