1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU ADAC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Tuesday June 16th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 11, 2015.

1. ADAC 2013 2014.png
    All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): ADAC 2013 & 2014
    Track:
    Circuit Park Zandvoort- Grand Prix

Practice:
    19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying 1:
    19:30 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 1:
    19:40 GMT - 25 mins

Practice 2: 20:05 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
    Qualifying 2: 20:15 GMT - 10 mins
    Race 2:
    20:25 GMT - 25 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
    Fuel Usage: Off
    Visual Damage: Realistic
    Race Finish Duration: 120
    Cut Rules: Slow-Down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Max Players: 24
    Tire Wear: Off
    Mechanical Damage: On
    Flag Rules: All
    Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
    Wrecker Prevention: On

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    1. Reinhard Berger
    2. Piet Dekimpe
    3. Kjell Eilertsen
    4. Sean Kenney
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

2. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger
    Premium Member

sign me up, please

servus

• Like Like x 1
  3. i'm in

• Like Like x 1
  4. I managed to fix my pedals last night so I'm very much up for this myself!
    :)

5. If I get home....the time is right on the cusp of me making it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll add you to the list.

7. I've added Server Settings as a Spoiler to the first post, I think I'll be adding this for all future races for those interested in the gritty details.
    I've also turned off tire wear for tonights race.
    Edit: And changed Cut Rules to Slow-Down.

8. Also, note that there's a new password for the race servers: click here

9. Bah that was 2 awful races from me, first race I ran with the sequential stick, and it wore out my left hand who had to do most of the work on the wheel alone, I tried to switch to paddles but they where backwards so left paddle was upshift and vica versa, ended as it had to, downshift instead of upshift and blown engine and straight off track ><
    Changed controller settings for race 2 to use paddles instead. Got off to a great start, fended off Dikempe for a while but he got past after a slight mistake, then Berger queued up behind me, I got stressed and made another mistake, a proper one, then another one, and now I lost focus completely. I was missing brakepoints, braking too late, way to early, mis shifting, it was like I had never driver a car and the track before ><
    Didn't regain my focus before the race ended.. :(

But thanks for joining guys! And for sticking it throug to the end too!

• Like Like x 2
  10. First race engine blow after couple of laps
    Second race much fun, berger was a bit faster but i could defend well untill I made a mistake and spun
    Recorded the race...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Did ok the first race, but Berger was faster....seemed when it went P2P with him my connection went odd. He kept jumping ahead of me in the position bar even though he was behind me...I was starting to get worried that I was hindering him a lot and made a series of mistakes....which took me out of the race.

Second race, same thing connection issues with Berger on P2P, so I backed off as to not ruin anything for anyone....messed up a bit as well, then @Kjell Eilertsen made so many errors, I thought he was waiting for me :D Caught up to him, then my computer crashed...summed it up for me.

No idea what is up with my connection, the past week. I was fine yesterday and normally it is not an issue, but the past week gremlins are amidst...

Thanks though, was fun and feel I am improving. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger
    Premium Member

hello,
    online this racegame is very good, i realy hope in future more people do make this club races in raceroom game,
    i do enjoy to drive the GT cars around the tracks.
    there was not much drives in this race, but it was fun and good feeling.

i looking forward for next club race (with more sign up;))

servus

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger
    Premium Member

yes sean,

it was strange between us with connection,
    suddently i did not see your car, then it was back again with 900+p2p (ping??) and did blink blink always, then unvisible again and so on... i did in timestanding try to drive around 1sec. behind you, but suddently the timestanding did not work too, sometimes i was in front of you , then i was behind you again, strange this was.
    no idea if this was a problem with my connection or your connection.

servus

14. Could have been a combination of the two?

@Kjell Eilertsen @Piet Dekimpe how was my connection around you guys?

Good racing though, even though we couldn't get bumper to bumper.

15. i had no problems with any of the other cars in track regarding connections
    when looking back behind me, I could even see Berger smiling behind his wheel:)

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. @Sean Kenney When u caught up with me in race 2 I first could not see your car at all, then it appeared but warped a lot.

17. Hmmm, too bad :( well I guess I will give it a break for a bit...let my internet figure itself out...

18. Or call your ISP and moan about it. :p

19. That might make it worse lol.

• Haha Haha x 1