1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ADAC 2013 Camaro @ Red Bull Ring

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by Tim Cannon, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon
    Premium Member

Although the Camaro is not at the top of it's class, it's a less demanding, fun car to drive. I think it's a little underestimated also. I managed a 1.29.4xx with it, but was averaging low 1.30's. I haven't spent much time in the Camaro, so I consider this a work in progress.

Chevy Camaro@Red Bull Ring.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Done for you and thank you for sharing the setup. I really wanna try this out as soon as possible! :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The thing is with Tim, he is way too fast for me even on default setup. I think he just keep cliking the buttons up and down, and when he start to see the future in the numbers, he just stops and share his setup :D
    I tried most of his setups, and i can't even get close to his times (probably he is posting fake setups to slow down everyone else :D )

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon
    Premium Member

I wondered if my setups actually made me faster before because I can come close to my PB's with the default setups. I guess what it comes down to is my setups give me some predictability for the way I drive. It really is very personal, and I'm starting to realize my setups really don't help many :redface:

However, I feel this setup for the Camaro is a real improvement from default. I couldn't totally get rid of the understeer and I had to adjust my driving style...brake a little deeper, and turn in a lot sooner, for example, but I thought more ppl would like this setup. but maybe not. either way, its cool :cool:

oh and that decoy setup idea sounds like a delightfully evil plan :sneaky: might have to use it come league time :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. You've been awarded with Master of Deceit badge!

• Like Like x 1