Actual StockCar Series Questions

Races usually are set to a length of 50 minutes - exception being the "corrida do Milhão" (Race of the Million) which goes on for a little longer - 65 minutes last year, 70 minutes this year.

The appropriate lengths are set for each track, so if you´re using a percentage setting, it is calculated to the length of the actual 2010 race.

I can´t understand, why these informations are not available at release time - in an structered manual !!
As long as much more necessary informations like Firewall/Routerports, use of push to pass .....
including an rfactor manual .... what a shame for a commercial product

I aggree bernd. I also wondered in Lap 18 in Velopark that the leade have to mandority pit before lap 20 -.- It ruined my race. I don't understand why there is no manual with all the rules because the game was supposed to be in april, i think in 3months its possible to create a manual :(

I just make a race of the season (50min - interlagos) and also received notification of the requirement to make a pit stop until lap 20

The real category has this obligation and I think this mandatory pit is encoded in the executable or somewhere else.

Perfect!:D

Sorry for the google-English

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%