1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Actual StockCar Series Questions

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by slider916, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Are the races timed or by laps?

Are they're mandatory pit stops or not?

Thanks,

2. Laps

1 pitstop with re-fuel 20 liters +or- 5gal

3. Arround 50 min races right?
    Do they change tyres also or is it only refuel? :)

4. Fuel - required
    Tyres - optional

5. How many laps is a typical race?

Thanks.

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Races usually are set to a length of 50 minutes - exception being the "corrida do Milhão" (Race of the Million) which goes on for a little longer - 65 minutes last year, 70 minutes this year.

The appropriate lengths are set for each track, so if you´re using a percentage setting, it is calculated to the length of the actual 2010 race.

7. I can´t understand, why these informations are not available at release time - in an structered manual !!
    As long as much more necessary informations like Firewall/Routerports, use of push to pass .....
    including an rfactor manual .... what a shame for a commercial product

8. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Information on the real series can (amongst other places) be found here

Pieter

9. I aggree bernd. I also wondered in Lap 18 in Velopark that the leade have to mandority pit before lap 20 -.- It ruined my race. I don't understand why there is no manual with all the rules because the game was supposed to be in april, i think in 3months its possible to create a manual :(

10. You have to make a mandatory pit stop before lap 20 or you're DQ'd?

I haven't ran a full race yet, so that's why I'm asking.

11. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I think he meant, it was a 20 lap race and the AI pitted on lap 18. Is the fuel calculation wrong at Velopark? If so this probably accounts for that.

12. No i run a championship with Fuel/tire Normal and 50min race but velopark is very short and in lap 18 it says i have to pit before lap 20.

13. *bump*

14. I just make a race of the season (50min - interlagos) and also received notification of the requirement to make a pit stop until lap 20

The real category has this obligation and I think this mandatory pit is encoded in the executable or somewhere else.

Perfect!:D

Sorry for the google-English

15. In real series do the pilots use the clutch pedal to change gear ?

I've read that i'ts a sequencial gearbox but not found any details/video.

thanks

16. Downshift only, I think ... look onboard with the championship leader in the final race at Interlagos!

17. thanks for the video link ! right foot brake & downshifting clutch i see.

18. Hello.
    I`m new on this forum. Be free to make me questions about real Stock Car.
    I work with stock cars in Brazil, and can help in several doubts.

19. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

If I understand well what I see in the game, we have to make the qualifications with the race settings right?

20. against AI in a championship we can't change settings (fuel) between qual and race.