actracker

Apps actracker 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Mathias,
is there a way to have a completely transparent app?
I only managed to edit the background opacity but I'm not able to turn off the border, the icon and the app title.
I would like a final result similar to the "Laps" app by Kunos.

EDIT
Also, I'm not a programmer and I don't know python, but is this a typo?

Code:
    def _create_button(self, name, x, y, size_x, size_y, callback,
                       border=0, opacity=0, texture=None):

Shouldn't be like this?

Code:
    def _create_button(self, name, x, y, size_x, size_y, callback, border=0, opacity=0, texture=None):

Last edited:
Hi Ricky,

is there a way to have a completely transparent app?
I only managed to edit the background opacity but I'm not able to turn off the border, the icon and the app title.
I would like a final result similar to the "Laps" app by Kunos.

To turn off the border, background and icon you should be able to remove:
Code:
        ac.setBackgroundOpacity(self.widget, 0.75)

at line 252 and replace it by (make sure that both lines start with 8 whitespaces) :

Code:
        ac.drawBorder(self.widget, 0)
        ac.setBackgroundOpacity(self.widget, 0)
        ac.setIconPosition(self.widget, -10000, -10000)

If I remember correctly Assetto Corsa will reset the opacity if you move the app, if it does happen you can try to update line 178 to look like:

Code:
    def update_ui(self):
        ac.setBackgroundOpacity(self.widget, 0)
        # Order cars

Also, I'm not a programmer and I don't know python, but is this a typo?

Code:
    def _create_button(self, name, x, y, size_x, size_y, callback,
                       border=0, opacity=0, texture=None):

This is not a typo, it is just to avoid having too long lines, I usually try to make them less than 80 characters long, though I wasn't very consistent in this app :)
You can find more info about it in PEP 8

OK, I tried and, long story short, it wasn't a good idea to have it completely transparent, at least with the default font: it's almost unreadable! :p
BTW editing line 178 like you suggested to prevent the opacity reset causes AC to crash.

Mathias, thanks a lot for the help, I learnt something new and the link about the maximum line length is really interesting. :thumbsup:

Now I want to try Pitboard, it looks very GTLish! :D

Hey, Is there a way to increase the amount of cars the app can find on track? I have had multiple occasions where I was racing on servers with over 32 people and the app doesn't seem to show everybody...

Should I edit this part?

# Update cars
for i in range(30):

Hey, Is there a way to increase the amount of cars the app can find on track? I have had multiple occasions where I was racing on servers with over 32 people and the app doesn't seem to show everybody...

Should I edit this part?

# Update cars
for i in range(30):
I believe there is a built in app that does this.

Should I edit this part?

# Update cars
for i in range(30):
Hi,
I can't test it right now but it should indeed be enough to increase this number.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back