Resource icon

Misc AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.63

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyway I somehow see the previews generated by CM brighter than the ones done through ATCM and I like it.
OT: That's probably because you're not applying the correct s1-showroom (or it's renamed counterpart) filter in ATCM if the showroom is the same (also ensure you're using "previews" showroom, not the old studio black because the lightbox is different) and also graphics settings.

Last edited:
OT: That's probably because you're not applying the correct s1-showroom (or it's renamed counterpart) filter in ATCM if the showroom is the same (also ensure you're using "previews" showroom, not the old studio black because the lightbox is different) and also graphics settings.

I don't think so, I have all options at recommended values in it.
But since I plan to use only CM from now on I really don't mind about it. :D

Ok, are you sure you're not comparing to previews generated in previous game versions? I've also noticed them more brighter lately on white speculars, probably after v1.7 or 1.8 (that also had tweaks to reflection AA).
If the filter, showroom, and video settings are the same, there's no reason for both programs (or kunos own) to generate different images, as they both rely on the ACs showroom.exe. Unless it has something to do with the external jpg compression engine. Sorry, can't test now to help you on that.

Ok, are you sure you're not comparing to previews generated in previous game versions? I've also noticed them more brighter lately on white speculars, probably after v1.7 or 1.8 (that also had tweaks to reflection AA).
If the filter, showroom, and video settings are the same, there's no reason for both programs (or kunos own) to generate different images, as they both rely on the ACs showroom.exe. Unless it has something to do with the external jpg compression engine. Sorry, can't test now to help you on that.

Mh no, they are a bit brighter anyway, I've even tested with previews I've made recently due to just the update you mention.
Nonetheless I see them much closer to Kunos' ones from that point of view, so it's not quite worth the worry I think.

Capture d’écran (3).png
Hello all

First of all , sorry for my English
I use Cars Manager but now i got a problem, i cannot drag files directly in the app like before.
I have screen my problem , if someone can help me.

Great app!
Very useful with nex 1.9 Fmod.
I've changed every sfx from modded cars without sound and it work like a beauty! Thx!
Only prob is a no ext sound from other AI cars in multiclass race.
Any tip for this?

Hi, I think this is one of, if not the best little App that I have come across for AC. It has been incredibly useful in so many ways. That is why I was upset when it stopped working after the 1.14.1 update on my PC. I have tried totally deleting it and reloading but all I get is the whirring blue circle for about 2 seconds then nothing. It never offers me the chance to reinstall from fresh (i.e. to create a path to AC which in my case is not on the "C" hard drive.
Anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks in anticipation. Nigave.

Hi, I think this is one of, if not the best little App that I have come across for AC. It has been incredibly useful in so many ways. That is why I was upset when it stopped working after the 1.14.1 update on my PC. I have tried totally deleting it and reloading but all I get is the whirring blue circle for about 2 seconds then nothing. It never offers me the chance to reinstall from fresh (i.e. to create a path to AC which in my case is not on the "C" hard drive.
Anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks in anticipation. Nigave.
Hahah if you think this is good go and install the replacement manager for this which is content manager,there are so many more features.

hi x4 im having the same uncaught exception cannot load native module make sure you have net framework 4.5 installed and it shows the file with the problem but i cant access it its called main.js code are 2132:10 , 2139:5 and 10362:4. I have the latest framework and visual c++ i even tried downloading and reinstalling framework 4.5 it wont let me cause i already have the latest version what should i do? most of my mods have this audio problem that i cant hear when my cars revving and whatnot and im trying to fix that using this tool but this error will not allow me to do anything can you help??

You must copy \assettocorsa\sdk\dev\ksPreviewBuilder\dev\showroom_start.ini to your Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg, and replace the existing file (this contains the camera position). Anyway, you can already do them as you used to on AcTools CM if you follow the instructions on the previous page.

Btw, meanwhile it was announced in the official forum that the Kunos tool will be fixed to generate higher quality files in the next hotfix. All thing's good.

Is it possible to get back a lost save for lighting and camera angle in previews .

Hi guys, I have a dot.net error. I've reinstalled dot.net 4.5 and still get this after about a minute or so. The app runs perfectly between restarts but it's pretty annoying. What else can I try please?
upload_2019-6-2_11-26-29.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back