(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you, miss that point in the guide yesterday :sleep:
But set up everything now, activate the ports on both PCs and specify the IPs in the trigger control and the remote control.
Ingame the tiny light is illuminated green when I klick on "connect" but my friend at the other PC gets an UPN Error and can't receive the data.
Maybe check this today again, must be a problem with the ports, I think.
Can you post screenshots of your ingame trigger settings and your friend's acti.exe window with the error messages?

Okay here is a screen of my ingame trigger settings
acti2c8ulc.png

here you can see the acti settings
screen4l5u8c.png

and there you can see the error :(
screen5q1uuq.png

all three ports are added on both devices
actiportsm9buh.png
screen3exx5h.png

Okay here is a screen of my ingame trigger settings
acti2c8ulc.png

here you can see the acti settings
screen4l5u8c.png

and there you can see the error :(
screen5q1uuq.png

all three ports are added on both devices
actiportsm9buh.png
screen3exx5h.png
I suspect that it's still some sort of port blocking issue because the TCP trigger connection works while the UDP data one doesn't. If you want, we can try it out sometime between yours and my computer to debug further. My skype is latch.dimitrov

Hey this is a great app...easy to set up alot easier than Race 07!!. Was just wondering if there is a way to get Motec to grab or use the replay data

Hey this is a great app...easy to set up alot easier than Race 07!!. Was just wondering if there is a way to get Motec to grab or use the replay data
I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind. What you can do with acti is play an ac replay and try to record the telem data coming from it as if it was all happening live. However, you would only be getting the telemetry data of the driver who recorded the replay in the first place. In other words, you can't steal some other driver's telemetry ;)

I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind. What you can do with acti is play an ac replay and try to record the telem data coming from it as if it was all happening live. However, you would only be getting the telemetry data of the driver who recorded the replay in the first place. In other words, you can't steal some other driver's telemetry ;)
hahaha...... nah i'm not interested in stealing other peoples set up's...just wanted to watch replay and telemetry at same time

Hi all.

I'm new here, so if this issue has come up before, I apologize. I downloaded the latest version of ACT v1.0.2. I unzipped the acti.rar into my documents folder as described in the setup PDF instructions. However, when I start the acti.exe application, it opens very slowly and then there is only the Help button, no Edit or Live Telemetry buttons.

Anyone seen this before?

Bjoern

Hi all.

I'm new here, so if this issue has come up before, I apologize. I downloaded the latest version of ACT v1.0.2. I unzipped the acti.rar into my documents folder as described in the setup PDF instructions. However, when I start the acti.exe application, it opens very slowly and then there is only the Help button, no Edit or Live Telemetry buttons.

Anyone seen this before?

Bjoern
Can you post a screenshot of it?

Ok, you can't post a picture, but you can upload a picture. Here is my acti window, a bit screwed up.
actifup.jpg

Sometimes it looks like this:
actifup2.jpg

And sometimes a slight improvement:
actifup3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all! I just started using this app and have really enjoyed reviewing the telemetry data and trying to improve my times. However, when trying to use during online racing yesterday it would not allow me on track with the other cars/drivers. If I turned off the auto-enable and made sure the app window was not open and re-join the server then I would be able to race with the others. Does anyone have any thoughts on this???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%