AC's New DLC

Not sure it reserved to just new cars. I drove a little lotus-2-eleven last night at Laguna and it felt 'magical.'
The thing had grip like I'd expect from a car in that class.
Don't know how I missed that car.
I used the 2-Eleven a lot in the past to learn new tracks, but since the 3-Eleven was released I use that. That car mede me physically smile when I first drive it :)

Is it just me or do all the new cars feel real good? Lots of weight in the wheel. I can almost feel the tires flexing and grabbing.
You mean the Bonus Pack cars? I must confess I have merely tried most of them for a few laps save for the two Alfas. The 33 Stradale is just too much fun :D

I used the 2-Eleven a lot in the past to learn new tracks, but since the 3-Eleven was released I use that. That car mede me physically smile when I first drive it :)

You mean the Bonus Pack cars? I must confess I have merely tried most of them for a few laps save for the two Alfas. The 33 Stradale is just too much fun :D

Good to hear from you Gevatter!
I just tried the Lotus 2-eleven and what a pleasent surprise. Like Terry says magical. The car has lots of life with the expected traction. Last time I tried these cars I remember thinking they were feeling dated.
Is Kunos going through all the cars again?
I don't know how to explain it but when I go over bumps the wheel is full of life with the FFB increasing and softening. I swear I can feel the wheel come off the ground in some tight corners.

Last edited:
RD is kind of nice. No ridicule pictures so far. Anyway.....

There were some mods I loved for the lateral movement. The road and wheel were just continuing to talk to each other making for an informative drive. Now I'm noticing AC content with this same rich feel.

I think I have the Legends wrong? It might have been AC Legends with the 330, 512T Ferrari and T70. I know there's about a half dozen cars. All great all round.
You're talking about the AC Legends Prototypes. There is also another AC Legends pack containing cars like the BMW CSL 3.0 and the Capri 3100 RS, both done by the same guy.

I always found his work to be mediocre. Not bad per se, there is some enjoyment to be had, but not brilliant either. The cars in the Legends pack all drive very much alike, are quite stable, and the car bodies are low poly models of questionable origins.

Compare how the T70 from the protoypes pack drives to the T70 made by @aphidgod, you'll know what I mean.

You're talking about the AC Legends Prototypes. There is also another AC Legends pack containing cars like the BMW CSL 3.0 and the Capri 3100 RS, both done by the same guy.

I always found his work to be mediocre. Not bad per se, there is some enjoyment to be had, but not brilliant either. The cars in the Legends pack all drive very much alike, are quite stable, and the car bodies are low poly models of questionable origins.

Compare how the T70 from the protoypes pack drives to the T70 made by @aphidgod, you'll know what I mean.

Did you just say there is more than one T70?? The T70 I have is way better than tge other AC Legends cars. BMW, 911 and so on. By a lot!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back