Resource icon

Tracks ACNC NoCut Tracks - Stricter Track Limits for Kunos Tracks 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Captain Condescending

Nerd, Petrol Head, Professional Noob
Premium
Captain Condescending submitted a new resource:

ACNC NoCut Tracks - Stricter Track Limits for Kunos Tracks - New layouts for Kunos tracks with stricter track limits for online racing

Does what it says on the tin!

This is something I've been working on for the past week with the help of @RasmusP to try and bring a better, more consistent way of judging track limits in Assetto Corsa.

The mod is very simple. For each track, there is a new layout with the surfaces.ini modified to treat kerbs, astro-turf, concrete and other off-track surfaces as just that - off track. This way, however you choose to measure track limits, 1 wheel, 2 wheels, 3...

Read more about this resource...

okay thank you :D
Is it possible to connect it with the OSRW version, because we need more then 24 pit boxes. And do you know if there is an oppertunity to connect it with slow downs? Because your version is brilliant for Qualy, but in the races it does not help too much without penalties there :(

okay thank you :D
Is it possible to connect it with the OSRW version, because we need more then 24 pit boxes. And do you know if there is an oppertunity to connect it with slow downs? Because your version is brilliant for Qualy, but in the races it does not help too much without penalties there :(
Again, slow downs are just a server option you can turn off, but if you want to edit the OSRW version to have track cutting like mine, see the mod description for brief instructions on how to modify the surfaces.ini files yourself. As for using a different version in quali and the race, the only way I know of doing that would be with AC Server Manager's "race weekends" feature, which creates seperate events for each session meaning you can change whatever you want.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back