Skins ACFL RE30 Texture- Need Help!!

Hi guys. I've been making a few skins for the RE30 in my spare time, but i've encountered a rather large problem. the wing texture (which, has a version for editing in the skin file) does not change. Anything in the body.dds edited which is a wing texture just does nothing.

With this in mind, i've assumed that I need to get the extra, seperate wing texture. but since none of the skins have this already, I'm guessing I need to guess the name of the texture. If anyone has any experience with skinning the RE30, would like some help.

And yes, i've tried the alpha channel.
Screenshot_acfl_renault_re30_kyalami1967_16-9-11.png

Regards

Hi guys. I've been making a few skins for the RE30 in my spare time, but i've encountered a rather large problem. the wing texture (which, has a version for editing in the skin file) does not change. Anything in the body.dds edited which is a wing texture just does nothing.

With this in mind, i've assumed that I need to get the extra, seperate wing texture. but since none of the skins have this already, I'm guessing I need to guess the name of the texture. If anyone has any experience with skinning the RE30, would like some help.

And yes, i've tried the alpha channel.
Screenshot_acfl_renault_re30_kyalami1967_16-9-11.png

Regards
If you still need help PM me please :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back