Resource icon

Misc ACE 2014 - AI Challenge Enhancer 1.40

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, saw that.
I am afraid there is gonna be another update, because the difficulty values don't work for all tracks as I thought they would.
Will have to check all tracks again, think it will be ready later today.

For the 2015 mod and "add 7 tracks"-mod compatibility:
please merge the databases yourself.
The 7 tracks were quite buggy for me in 2013, so I don't think it is worth the work.
Maybe when the 2015 pack is in a "final" stage, I will make a compatible database, as that should be the only file neccessary.

Awesome work!

I've stopped playing this game a few months ago since the original AI got predictable and boring.

Just needed to change my car setup a bit, and tweak difficulties to suit my skill (had to make it a little slower :))

Thank you for spending time to tweak and test things to achieve this, I'm sure it took a lot.:thumbsup:

Good mod! I like it,but I have one question about fuel usage; when I play 25% races, I run out of fuel in the last laps if I use stantard fuel mode through whole race.With lean mode I get to the end.This is supposed to be like this?

It's not supposed to be like this, unless you shift very late. Using autogears it shouldn't happen.
Which track was it?
If I remember correctly it was Malaysia( I have played from Australia to spain),but I had some fuel issues in other tracks too.But got to the end,anyway. :) It seems you have updated the mod,so I think the issue is gone now.Good mod!
edit.Using autogears with Red Bull

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years