ACE 1.2

I tested mode on some tracks. It is very good butt maybe too hard for me. I drive on expert, AI legend offcourse and in Australia i am good in first two sectors but in third I lost about half second. I dont have I time for now to try proffesional..because off that i have one question is the proffesional bit easier in qualy and race. Becasue I want maybe easier qualy but race is just fine for me.

btw. many thanks for this mod...and sorry for bad english..

First of all a lot of thanks for your mod but I have a problem with the autosave function if I use your mod. Yesterday I completly uninstalled and reinstalled the game then patched it to 1.2, started a new career and checked the autosave function which was ok. After installing the mod the autosave function stopped working as soon as I entered the garage. Neither changes made to the car setup were saved nor the advancements in the different race sessions. Even if I returned to the main menu and saved the game manually nothing happens.

So I went back to vanilla (+patch 1.2) and everything was ok again. Just for curiosity I also checked kristiann's mod and here also no problems occured.

Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

yes, sorry I forgot about that. You have to use the original flow bin in the system folder for autosave to wotk properly.
I will upload a new version including the file.

Done

Really great Job, i've tried it yesterday, it's really more difficult than others AI mods i've tried before.
One question, is it possible to increase Safety car aparition and AI mistakes, just a little?

Thanks for your job!

Thx Ace, now everthing works well.

It wonder why the gained XP is quite low (or is it just imagination?). Could it be that skipping sessions or using short racing weekends reduces the amount of XP? Or did you change something in that direction?
Keep up the good work and if there is a possibility to use your mod with Mr.Pibbs 2012 season mod that would be good news.

Thanks again....

@ RowingAce, Great mod so far!! i've raced the first 4 100% races of my Career and it was a big challenge! Finished 14th at Melbourne, 11th at Sepang, 9th at Shangai and 12th at Istanbul. But i've still got a problem, now at Catalunya AI are spinning all over the place:S Especcially turns 4, 5 and 10!! With the original game i've already had the problem in turn 10, so i thought FINALLY someone who has also made a change in the ai_vehicle_track folders... but i've still got the problem:( Do you have any idea how to fix this??! P.S. your mod is the ONLY AI mod i use;)

@ronnie666: will have a look at it.

/edit: just did a test at catalunya, no cars flying off. Are u talking about practice or race? practice could be open DRS, but those corners have considerable braking, so open DRS shouldn't be a problem. Are u sure all other mods affecting the AI are uninstalled?
But personally I have had no problems with the vanilla game either ..

@jackote: nope, shouldn't be necessary

Ok thanx in advance!;) You would really help me out if you can fix it... i've had the same problems where the AI spins at Montréal and Nürburgring.. but haven't tested those tracks with your mod yet;) But at Catalunya i have dramatic AI at the moment:(

What mods are you talking about? And i have the problem in ALL sessions..:S Also the race... i just can't figure out what it is.. If i play the original game without any mods, i still have the problem:S

Yes i've re installed the game over and over again... but if i re install the game and i add the mod, i have to start a new career right? Or doesn't it affect the AI when i add the mod?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back