• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Wanted Accuforce

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Brian McManus, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

Ratings:
    +102
    Hi
    Is anybody selling a accuforce steering wheel?
    Thanks.

2. uru

uru

Ratings:
    +5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brian McManus

Brian McManus

Ratings:
    +102
    I never thought of them.
    Definitely something id look into.
    Thanks

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore

Ratings:
    +114
    Pm sent , just a link were I got mine , and some info .

5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium

Ratings:
    +866
    I have SimRacingBay OSW and it is completely new world compared to ... well, G27 I had before :D.
    But seriously, until you will try it, you can not imagine what a feeling it gives when you are driving with it and I am happy to listened my team mates and bought it from Tomo.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Brian McManus

Brian McManus

Ratings:
    +102
    Thanks lad in going purchase one in the new year.
    Is there an adaptor use use the fanatec f1 rim?

7. Curtis1

Curtis1

Ratings:
    +4
    I got my Simucube from the Indiegogo campaign. I did however order my Mige motor from Simracingbay and can attest that there service is top notch. Not only was the service good but the price was the best I could find anywhere. I'm in Canada and was able to get the motor cheaper from SRB all the way in Europe, then I could right next door in the good ol' USA.

The OSW is a community project that has progressed to the point that there is not much tinkering needed. You can get a fully assembled kit that is basically plug and play now. I was driving within an hour of opening the box so setup is negligible.

If you can afford it, buy it now! It really is as good as 'they' say it is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    Sorry to bump an older thread but I've been looking into the OSW/DD wheels the past few days. I'm in the US so can anyone recommend a place to contact about a kit, and/or an individual who deals with them?

9. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium

Ratings:
    +866
    I bought it at SimRacingBay. I am sure Tomo has the best overall service and friendly relation to his customers. Just contact him and wait maybe a day, because he is really busy :).
    http://www.simracingbay.com/

• Like Like x 2
  10. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +233
    you also need this for the clubsport to make the shifters workhttp://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97&products_id=236 i am also getting my wheel from sim racing bay , ordered last week and it is already in australia

• Like Like x 3
  11. marcocale

marcocale

Ratings:
    +19
    An interesting and less expensive DIY alternative is this one https://github.com/darknao/btClubSportWheel
    You just need a 11.65 US$ Teensy-LC https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensylc.html

This adapter is compatible both with Fanaleds and SliMaxManager

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  12. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium

Ratings:
    +233
  13. bluey

bluey

Ratings:
    +88
    Hi Dave i can HIGHLY recommend joe sullivan he is in usa and GREAT service contact ssmfgx1@gmail.com..you can check out his posts in iracing forum under...hardware.. post heading.. simcube with a twist .. he has complete osw DD.. kits for sale nearly plug and play you only have to flash some firmware everything else fully made and complete assembly ..but you will still need a steering wheel and quick release if you want that option which he can supply... quote my name denis from the philippines ps you can send PM from iracing to joe :) the same unit as you see in this thread and photo above . but i warn you ..you will need a strong rig as up to 20newton metres of ffb power a g27 is about 3 newton metres max.of power

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1