PC1 Account selling?

Is it possible sell account details on? Just checked and my account is still active but i will not use it again and keep seeing guys wanting a account, is this allowed? Obviously i don't want to sell to someone and then there are issues with WMD

Senad, we had enough of Ian Bell calling members here "haters" and "trolls". Any chance you can not be part of that childish behaviour? Are you not trolling yourself with these bait posts? Come on lets rise above that now. I have not posted anything on this thread that was off topic except to defend myself from personal insults. And please stop insisting that I hate the game, because I do not.

ps, I'm sure you will continue to thank Bruno and vice versa?

Its 2:46 AM, just got home, the night was a blast even with a bit of rain.

Im sorry but why the difference of criteria in here Andy!?
When you bash constantly project cars (due to some grudge you have against Ian Bell or SMS havnt understood yet) you come with the moral ground of it being your opinion and that you are entitled to it, but when someone does the same about you it becomes a insult ?

Oh and just so you dont be sad since it took me so long to give a like to Senad, here it goes :)

Shall we leave the speculation and labeling behind us finnaly and all be at peace? Im not here to ask for anything besides some respect for out community, we dont need you to like us or our project. Just leave the grudges or fights behind and move along like a grown person should do. You will see these forums will only have to gain with this as it will bring more people into the discussions and make RD grow in all aspects :)

Shall we leave the speculation and labeling behind us finnaly and all be at peace? ............
but when someone does the same about you it becomes a insult ?

About me? That's personal. If I want to slate a game I will, I am not slating individuals. You keep having a go at me. Stop with the personal insults. I don't have a go at you do I? I have been perfectly polite and just because I might type something you don't like about Pcars, then it's not your responsibility to get personal with me.

As for labels;
That's all well and good but the labelling comes from you and your like. "Haters...........hello haters", "Trolls" etc etc. I do not have a grudge against Ian Bell or Pcars depsite the number of times you shout it out. Now you leave it and stop continuing to cause trouble. I will have any opinion I want about Pcars and it's development whether you like it or not. Do not talk down to me like some petulant child. If you don't like the negative opinions, then don't read them and don't come here. Your choice. I am not stopping you having opinions about any game so don't try and stop me.

I feel like you assume that because people are critical of a certain aspect of pcars, Bruno, that they hate the whole game. Thats not always the case. I think its coming along nicely and has some real potential. The ffb is good when hitting kerbs, bumpy parts of the road, and during tire hopping but is lacking everywhere else. I dont understand why people cant say stuff like this. It cant all be holding hands and singing kumbaya. I love the project and some of the cars are a real joy but if im not on the wmd forum than im entitled to express my opinion of pcars, good or bad. You can be constructive and helpful on wmd, thats the purpose of it, but here should be an open forum to discuss likes and dislikes without this stupid division of sides. No need for everyone to get hypersensitive just because someone doesnt like the physics or because someone does like the physics. Im happy to be a part of the project and feel its getting better but im not going to try and censor someone who doesnt feel the same, especially when i agree with some of what is being said. We dont need a pcars police man here :)

About me? That's personal. If I want to slate a game I will, I am not slating individuals. You keep having a go at me. Stop with the personal insults. I don't have a go at you do I? I have been perfectly polite and just because I might type something you don't like about Pcars, then it's not your responsibility to get personal with me.

As for labels;
That's all well and good but the labelling comes from you and your like. "Haters...........hello haters", "Trolls" etc etc. I do not have a grudge against Ian Bell or Pcars depsite the number of times you shout it out. Now you leave it and stop continuing to cause trouble. I will have any opinion I want about Pcars and it's development whether you like it or not. Do not talk down to me like some petulant child. If you don't like the negative opinions, then don't read them and don't come here. Your choice. I am not stopping you having opinions about any game so don't try and stop me.

Oh and how do you know that when you call me a fanboy or a investor you are not insulting me ? I take it as a insult you know, im no fanboy, im no investor or money hungry pecky person that only thinks about profit or how many copies im going to sell, who are you to judge ? Dont do to others what you dont want others to do to you, this is a basic rule of respect that you seem to lack.
You say you are not slating individuals ? Well my dear boy, you are, not only one but thousands of pCARS members when you speak such bs and keep labeling (red part from the quote above) where have you see me doing that? Calling me "Your like", how can you expected to be treated properly when you are the first to label people and judge them like that.

Boy dont ask for respect when you cannot do the same, its as simple as
that.

Im not causing trouble in here, im trying to show you that your actions are what incites people to call "hatred" from RD, your generalization of everyone just because they think differently than you or dont agree with your "opinions" as a troll, investor, hater, whatever is not a behaviour that should be accepted anywhere.

Dont expect to be treated like a man when your actions are of a spoiled brat, if you want to be treated as one then start acting like a normal person and stop with the constant bashing, insults, labeling and speculation about our project all over the place..

I feel like you assume that because people are critical of a certain aspect of pcars, Bruno, that they hate the whole game. Thats not always the case. I think its coming along nicely and has some real potential. The ffb is good when hitting kerbs, bumpy parts of the road, and during tire hopping but is lacking everywhere else. I dont understand why people cant say stuff like this. It cant all be holding hands and singing kumbaya. I love the project and some of the cars are a real joy but if im not on the wmd forum than im entitled to express my opinion of pcars, good or bad. You can be constructive and helpful on wmd, thats the purpose of it, but here should be an open forum to discuss likes and dislikes without this stupid division of sides. No need for everyone to get hypersensitive just because someone doesnt like the physics or because someone does like the physics. Im happy to be a part of the project and feel its getting better but im not going to try and censor someone who doesnt feel the same, especially when i agree with some of what is being said. We dont need a pcars police man here :)

Nathan im not trying to police anything, but if you look @ Andy posts they are a clear attempt to start a flame war or bash down the project. We all know he does not like the game and tbh i dont give a damn about it, but i would love some respect at least as im not going on a raging kid rampage like him all over his threads. Like mentioned before, its strange how he does not like the game but most of his posts are made in this section.. makes you wonder or doesnt it ?

Nathan im not trying to police anything, but if you look @ Andy posts they are a clear attempt to start a flame war or bash down the project. We all know he does not like the game and tbh i dont give a damn about it, but i would love some respect at least as im not going on a raging kid rampage like him all over his threads. Like mentioned before, its strange how he does not like the game but most of his posts are made in this section.. makes you wonder or doesnt it ?

Bruno, just stop being personal. I like Pcars. I am testing Pcars. But if I have something to say about it, I will and I don't need your permission to complain about it's various problems that I see. And why do I need to give you respect? Who are you to demand respect? Why don't you set an example right now and stop escalating this into a personal vendetta against me? Come on stop this now. Stop making it personal.

I dont mind that you complaint whatever you want, just stop with the speculation and labeling of anyone from our community just based on your grudges, difference of opinion or any other issues you may have/had with some developer.

Vendetta? You are not worth any of the time for such thing dont worry and you are the one asking for this with post like the ones above where it shows clearly you are searching for a flame fest.

Respect others if you want to be respected, simple as that. Have you seen me "attacking" as you say anyone else in here ? Probably not, doesnt it make you think why are you the only one ?

Now lets see if we can go by a week at least without any further issues like these, wouldnt it be nice ? :)

Vendetta? You are not worth any of the time for such thing

There you go again, I'm not worth any of your time. Why the personal insult?

Respect others if you want to be respected, simple as that. Have you seen me "attacking" as you say anyone else in here ?

I don't want or ask for your respect and no, I don't see you attacking anyone else here.

Now lets see if we can go by a week at least without any further issues like these, wouldnt it be nice ?

There you go again, trying to police the posts here regarding Pcars.

Again you are personal. Why? What have I done to you?

This is the problem with the internet. Some people cant articulate as well as others and they get labeled with a persona that is unique to each individual reader. Maybe we should take a step back and not insult. I dont think pcars is anything like shift but if andy feels that way, its his right. Hes basing it on his own personal experiences. Flame wars are not needed and we are all to blame for feeding into it. Im sure we would all have different outlooks on each other if we all met in person. We all share similarities tho in that we are in an extreme niche of the internet that deals with simulated racing of all forms. Its ok to have an ego on track, but maybe not while defending your opinions :)

After all, is there written confirmation on WMD that selling accounts is actually allowed? If not we might have to rethink our stance on this and future similar threads.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back