FM4 Account Hijacked

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys just a heads up to let you know that I had my account hijacked and who ever it was just paid for 2x5000 point Microsoft cards costing £42.50 each a total of £85 :mad:
I've been on to Xbox live and they have frozen my account until they have an investigation and then reimburse me,which should take about a week, I even have the b#####d's email addy he used.

So keep an eye on your accounts.

Just to say that Microsoft gave me a 1000 points because my account was hacked, and that paypal are in the process of returning my money :) so I have now changed my Xbox live and paypal passwords.

I have their free phone number if any one wants it...

But should they be warning us if they know it's happened? That's here Sony fell down badly ....

Sony had their entire database stolen directly from their servers, though. This is probably someone manipulating the Xbox site and various other things. Microsoft are obviously trying to protect the data, but are having their systems turned against them, Sony just didn't protect it properly!

I knew something had happened because my Xbox told me the account had been accessed elsewhere, so they did warn me really. It's actually quite a good security feature. I would have got the same warning if I had two Xbox's.

Is this part of why your Forza community functionality was shutdown as well?
I really don't know, Tom. Still had no reply off Turn 10 for the reason why. I doubt it was to do with the hacking, the only guess I would have how it happened, when I was racing on DiRT 3 I hit someone off because he kept ramming me, and after the race he said you will pay for that, so I don't know if it was just a coincidence that the sent me the message a day or 2 before the hacking or he was something to do with it. Again regarding the Forza, the ban has been lifted so I've post most of the stuff that was on there back, other than the photos, replays and a couple of set ups.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back