ACC HUD [SimHub]

Apps ACC HUD [SimHub] 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jmike4649 updated ACC MFD / Gears UI [SimHub] with a new update entry:

New All-In-One package

Consolidated all the overlays into one package - All further updates to anything will be here
You can still choose which ones you want to install

[Gears]
-Fuel calculations will only show after 2 laps, before it was 1 lap and was wonky before 2 laps was done
-New fuel icon

[Delta Bars]
-No number and positions will show when in a solo session
-Bars will move over to edge when in solo session
-No purple lap color when in a solo session
-Now fades at race start in addition to pits
-Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do you install it
-First you need SimHub
-Configure your game to run borderless/borderless windowed (it cannot be fullscreen)
-Then open each ".simhubdash" file to install
There is different instructions included for the leaderboard
-Then in SimHub go to Dash Studio -> Overlays -> New Overlay Layout
Add each overlay you want

Last edited:
Jmike4649 updated ACC HUD Package [SimHub] with a new update entry:

Changes v.2.2

[Relative Leaderboard]
-Added a new page- ‘Overall’ - This section shows how far off you and your opponent’s best lap time is from the session best lap time. It is not the same page as the one in ACC, I could not find a way to get it right, until then it will be this way
-If no time yet recorded it will show ‘—‘ or if having the best lap time it will show the full time and the position box will become purple
-Click anywhere on the overlay to change the page, or bind the show...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, for some reason those 2 UIs are barely visible. Any idea how I can fix it? All other UIs are displaying as it should
1703686373346.png

Hey, for some reason those 2 UIs are barely visible. Any idea how I can fix it? All other UIs are displaying as it shouldView attachment 716663
It is on purpose, they both fade out when you are in your pit box or at race start so that they don't block the buttons in the setup menu if it's open. There's no way to tell when the setup menu is open so it will fade every time you enter your box. Drive out of your pit box and they will return to normal.

Hi, first of all, thank you for your overlays, it's awesome ! I love the ACC HUD and I always tried to recreate it in Simhub for when I'm playing other sims. Yours is top notch and works with Automobilista 2 !

I just have an issue with "ACC Gears", the pedals area are not in position, it's below the fuel gauge. and the RPM bar isn't working properly, it's going in circle flashing in yellow.

Do you have an idea how to fix it ?

Here's a screenshot
yJlFIR4.png

Hi, first of all, thank you for your overlays, it's awesome ! I love the ACC HUD and I always tried to recreate it in Simhub for when I'm playing other sims. Yours is top notch and works with Automobilista 2 !

I just have an issue with "ACC Gears", the pedals area are not in position, it's below the fuel gauge. and the RPM bar isn't working properly, it's going in circle flashing in yellow.

Do you have an idea how to fix it ?

Here's a screenshot
Thank you! As for your issue, lots of things in the overlays are specialized for AC only, so in other games things may look weird. Also, I don’t have AMS2 so I can’t test it. But if you can send me a simhub replay file of an AMS2 game session I could fix it to make it work for you.
Additionally, it looks like the fonts in your picture are off, this happens when you use the HTML renderer, try the WPF one and see if anything changes. (Dash Studio->Settings->Performance)

the inputs don't show when using html render, and the default rendering lags for me when trying the vrc touring cars at oulten park

if the focus is on the game it lags, the focus has to be on the overlay windows for it not to lag when using wfp rendering

Last edited:
the inputs don't show when using html render, and the default rendering lags for me when trying the vrc touring cars at oulten park

if the focus is on the game it lags, the focus has to be on the overlay windows for it not to lag when using wfp rendering
The performance of simhub and AC depends a lot on your cpu. Both will fight a lot especially when there are a lot of cars and those cars have high res textures/reflections/polygons/etc. Apologies but I do not have a solution for you at the moment.

The performance of simhub and AC depends a lot on your cpu. Both will fight a lot especially when there are a lot of cars and those cars have high res textures/reflections/polygons/etc. Apologies but I do not have a solution for you at the moment.
ok thank you, ib have a 5800x so wouldn't expect cpu issues

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies