1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mods ACAT mod [Single / PvP Multiplayer] 2.3

Any Car on Any Track mod [PC] - No messing with game files

1. MasterCloud submitted a new resource:

Any Car on Any Track mod [Single/Multiplayer] - ACAT mod

Read more about this resource...

2. Imposible to run on Win10. There is a problem with Norton antivirus also :(

3. Well.. this mod was created with Win10, so it eventually it should work under it :)
    You need to be an administrator of your PC.

Does it say something like this:
    "Windows protected your PC
    Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized program from starting. Running this program might put your PC at risk. " ?
    If this is the problem - try to launch it again and when you see this message - click the little label "More Info" then press the button "Run Anyway", which will appear.

I hope this will help.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. Thank you!! ;)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  5. It worked right out the box. But it metodically crashes to destkop on the second race i try to play. Im playing on custom, and the "rally" races crashes the game even without the program running. It doesnt show any message when it CDT. Im i doing something wrong?

6. Does it crashes specifically in the Custom event - Rally? Also, does the race loads or the game crashes right in the race track setup menu?
    You may also try retiring or finishing the event completely instead of "save and quit". It may be crashing because some temporarily files that describe remaining races were corrupted.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  7. It crashes immediately. I tried it on the carrer mode and it works fine. I did a bunch of tests, I also thoght it was a corrupted file so I retired from all races, then i close the game. Then when i opened it back up the races were still there, so i finish them. After i finished i tried to create a new one and it crashed, and when i opened the game the same race was still there. So i saved and quit on purpose in the carrer mode, to see if happens the same, then retired opened a new race and it worked. The only difference between carrer and custom is that you get to choose the stage, in fact it CTD right after i select the track, so the problem could be there.(I have no idea about programing so this could be straight nonsense).
    Thanks for the quick response, i hope this information is as useful to you as yours is to me. Sorry if i misspelled, enlish is not my first language.
    Update, now it also crashes in the carrer mode, even though I didnt save and quit.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  8. Best Mod Ever. Please add Peugeot 208 Pike Peak in custom championship.
    Thank you

9. I was having some crashing issues, but I think I've figured it out.
    I'm using this to run all sorts of cars up Pikes Peak (specifically the 11 STI, because mine is sitting out in the yard and will never get to run there hah). When I'd go to select a car, it would crash seemingly at random, but after reading above, the common denominator was having an existing event. Eventually I figured out that running the game, completing the event, then quitting completely, would let it work without fail. Really must have something to do with those temp files...

Win10 x64

10. Hello,

Can i start of saying this is an amazing mod, but i have one minor problem, the other cars are just floating drivers and have windscreen wipers but nothing else renders

win 10