DiRT Rally ACAT mod [Single / PvP Multiplayer]

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally ACAT mod [Single / PvP Multiplayer] 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MasterCloud submitted a new resource:

Any Car on Any Track mod [Single/Multiplayer] - ACAT mod

Basically, this is ACAT mod for Dirt Rally.

It allows you to:
1) Pick any car in Singleplayer and PvP Multiplayer.
2) Set any track in your session PvP Multiplayer.

Have a Rally or very fun all-cars Rallycross session with your friends in PvP Multiplayer.

EqSJEJz.jpg

ugZgybx.jpg

NkrjVFy.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Imposible to run on Win10. There is a problem with Norton antivirus also :(
Well.. this mod was created with Win10, so it eventually it should work under it :)
You need to be an administrator of your PC.

Does it say something like this:
"Windows protected your PC
Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized program from starting. Running this program might put your PC at risk. " ?
If this is the problem - try to launch it again and when you see this message - click the little label "More Info" then press the button "Run Anyway", which will appear.

I hope this will help.

Last edited:
It worked right out the box. But it metodically crashes to destkop on the second race i try to play. Im playing on custom, and the "rally" races crashes the game even without the program running. It doesnt show any message when it CDT. Im i doing something wrong?

It worked right out the box. But it metodically crashes to destkop on the second race i try to play. Im playing on custom, and the "rally" races crashes the game even without the program running. It doesnt show any message when it CDT. Im i doing something wrong?
Does it crashes specifically in the Custom event - Rally? Also, does the race loads or the game crashes right in the race track setup menu?
You may also try retiring or finishing the event completely instead of "save and quit". It may be crashing because some temporarily files that describe remaining races were corrupted.

Last edited:
It crashes immediately. I tried it on the carrer mode and it works fine. I did a bunch of tests, I also thoght it was a corrupted file so I retired from all races, then i close the game. Then when i opened it back up the races were still there, so i finish them. After i finished i tried to create a new one and it crashed, and when i opened the game the same race was still there. So i saved and quit on purpose in the carrer mode, to see if happens the same, then retired opened a new race and it worked. The only difference between carrer and custom is that you get to choose the stage, in fact it CTD right after i select the track, so the problem could be there.(I have no idea about programing so this could be straight nonsense).
Thanks for the quick response, i hope this information is as useful to you as yours is to me. Sorry if i misspelled, enlish is not my first language.
Update, now it also crashes in the carrer mode, even though I didnt save and quit.

Last edited:
I was having some crashing issues, but I think I've figured it out.
I'm using this to run all sorts of cars up Pikes Peak (specifically the 11 STI, because mine is sitting out in the yard and will never get to run there hah). When I'd go to select a car, it would crash seemingly at random, but after reading above, the common denominator was having an existing event. Eventually I figured out that running the game, completing the event, then quitting completely, would let it work without fail. Really must have something to do with those temp files...

Win10 x64

Hi there! Two thumbs up for this mod! My friends and I enjoy it very much, thank you. I am having the same issue with @sniperhamster182, when a car is up ahead by 50 yards or so, the car exterior model disappears leaving only the driver and car shadow behind. I tried to change LOD values in different files, but failed. Might you know the fix for this? Thanks again for this awesome mod!

Hello I have a comic problem of the Dowload the mod works perfectly but when I start it and then it is waiting for dirt Rally started until then everything ok then I start Dirt Rally and the exe closes and it does not happen if I do it differently Rum try to close the game

Hello I have a comic problem of the Dowload the mod works perfectly but when I start it and then it is waiting for dirt Rally started until then everything ok then I start Dirt Rally and the exe closes and it does not happen if I do it differently Rum try to close the game
Hi. Please try to run the game first, then the mod. Mod closes automatically if it sees the game is not running.

Hi! Mod is working, but I can't select any car i haven't bought... Is this normal or a bug? Thanks for the mod! It's awesome!!

Works pretty good. I haven't crashed or anything yet and its fun running other cars on all the maps. I did have issues like others saying it deletes the exe. file from the folder and just closes out. My anti-virus and malwarebytes picked it up as PUP and malware since it's probably using cheat tool to edit in the resources it needs. I just added it to the exclusion list and it runs fine.

It works fine and I'm glad that the creator made this mod. As regards bugs, is there a possibility to fix the collision issues and missing models issues?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000