Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi thomas thanks for the MR info hope it goes dan times soon.
it is actually possible to practice rotation server to open. have tested it but it does not go with me thank you fo an answer greeting BS

hallo thomas danke für die MR info hoffe das es dan mal bald geht.
ist es eigentlich möglich practice rotation server zu öffnen. habe es getestet aber es geht nicht bei mir danke fü eine antwort gruss BS
in AC_TrackCycle.exe.config in this line
<add key="change_track_after_every_loop" value="0"/>
change value to 1 like this
<add key="change_track_after_every_loop" value="1"/>

hi
unfortunately it still does not work.
did it with disem track 1-4 layouts

hi
leider geht es immer noch nicht.
habe es mit disem track gemacht 1-4 layouts

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4kx121ce2nira70/simtraxx_pikes_peak_0.862.rar

Is there any way to adjust the MAX_CLIENTS automatically when you change to a track with less pitboxes? When I do this, that warning appears before someone chooses the car to enter the server ("This server's available slots exceed the number of pitboxes for <track>"), the clients (" 0 / 24 ") appear yellow, and no one can enter the server. It just kicks everyone without warning, but in AC Track Cycle it still appears that they are in the server, when they aren't.

Yes that's correct, it's for cycling through complete server configs.
Inside of the cfg folder that contains the default server_cfg.ini you need to create some subfolders. Place a server_cfg.ini and/or entry_list.ini in those subfolders.
Then specify the names of the folders in the exe.config
for example
<add key="template_cycle" value="GT3;GT2;STREET_MIX"/>

(you can't use the [TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=spa,5;ks_nordschleife,endurance,2;mugello,6;nurburgring,6;silverstone,6;imola,6
together with template_cycle, so either put the template_cycle folder names in exe.config or the TRACKS= list in server_cfg.ini)

Excellent system to change cars and tracks without always having the hands in the server ! :thumbsup:

I had to think clearly to prepare the files for the 1st time ... but after a 1st successful test it's launched with 5 car/track combos and normally ... perfectly working :D
I hope so anyway ...as I'm busy and absent this evening.

Thanks Thomas for your work and support when needed. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I still have a question about this system: is it necessary to setup one or all Loopmode=1 or rather Loopmode=0 if we wish to make this all track cycle loop itself ?
Maybe I missed something reading the config file ...?

This one maybe:

Last edited:
Excellent system to change cars and tracks without always having the hands in the server ! :thumbsup:

I had to think clearly to prepare the files for the 1st time ... but after a 1st successful test it's launched with 5 car/track combos and normally ... perfectly working :D
I hope so anyway ...as I'm busy and absent this evening.

Thanks Thomas for your work and support when needed. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I still have a question about this system: is it necessary to setup one or all Loopmode=1 or rather Loopmode=0 if we wish to make this all track cycle loop itself ?
Maybe I missed something reading the config file ...?

This one maybe:

this setting
was implemented because not everyone is having a race session.

• default, value = "0" only cycles after a race session is ended
  • value = "1" cycles after the sessions in the server_cfg.ini are completed, even if it's only a practice session

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone can help?

I've got trackcycle setup with stracker, but I'm getting issues when the track changes.

Checked my server_cfg.ini and there's only one set of UDP local port and plugin address details (11000 and 127.0.0.1:12000)

The AC_TrackCycle.exe.config has the following lines:

<!--<add key="internal_plugins" value="OtherPluginNamespace.OtherPluginType, OtherPluginDLL"/>-->
<add key="external_plugins" value="sTracker, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>

In the stracker.ini I have the following lines:

; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 12001
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 11001

However when the server is running it seems ok during the sessions however when it goes to change track it just displays the following error constantly and the server becomes unavailable:

08:47:42.693977 UDP_PLUGIN: Realtime pos interval now set to: 1000 ms
08:48:18.438339 PAGE: /JSON|76561197969413768
08:48:18.450355 Serve JSON took 13 ms
08:48:38.632954 No cars connected, move to next session
08:48:38.632954 Session has 0 laps, will not save json
08:48:38.974153 [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP)
at acPlugins4net.helpers.DuplexUDPClient.ReceiveMessages()

08:48:39.989745 [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)

Within the next 30-45 seconds that error is repeated every second and the server becomes unavailable within Assetto Corsa.

When I start the server up, I start it within AC_TrackCycle and then start sTracker.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Jarqus

Isn't that just a sort of comment line with an example of the format? I have this line below that with no "<!--"

If I remove what you mentioned, I get an error running the .exe

Hi Jarqus

Isn't that just a sort of comment line with an example of the format? I have this line below that with no "<!--"

If I remove what you mentioned, I get an error running the .exe

Hi Roost, sorry i wrote that then i realized that's not what you where after. Then i editeded it(deleted),well I thought i did. So please disregard what i said up there

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone can help?

I've got trackcycle setup with stracker, but I'm getting issues when the track changes.

Checked my server_cfg.ini and there's only one set of UDP local port and plugin address details (11000 and 127.0.0.1:12000)

The AC_TrackCycle.exe.config has the following lines:

<!--<add key="internal_plugins" value="OtherPluginNamespace.OtherPluginType, OtherPluginDLL"/>-->

In the stracker.ini I have the following lines:

; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 12001
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 11001

However when the server is running it seems ok during the sessions however when it goes to change track it just displays the following error constantly and the server becomes unavailable:

08:47:42.693977 UDP_PLUGIN: Realtime pos interval now set to: 1000 ms
08:48:18.438339 PAGE: /JSON|76561197969413768
08:48:18.450355 Serve JSON took 13 ms
08:48:38.632954 No cars connected, move to next session
08:48:38.632954 Session has 0 laps, will not save json
08:48:38.974153 [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]

08:48:39.989745 [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]

Within the next 30-45 seconds that error is repeated every second and the server becomes unavailable within Assetto Corsa.

When I start the server up, I start it within AC_TrackCycle and then start sTracker.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Roostlick,

your settings look fine.
I just tried it with those and it seems to works fine when I manually change track via trackcycle gui, neither trackcycle nor stracker throw exceptions. Does it only happen when the race is ended and the track cycles automatically?

Are you running with different tracks only, or do you change the complete cfg folder?

Does changing the track work fine when you don't enable external_plugins in AC_TrackCycle.exe.config?

Atm have no idea what the problem could be, I personally don't use stracker (it's a great tool though), but in the stracker config it says:
"Note: whenever the server is restarted, it is required to restart stracker as well"
so trackcycle and stracker are probably not a good combination anyway.

You could ask here if some has it running successfully together http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ac_trackcycle.20242/

or Jarqus, can you confirm it's working for you?

I have had stracker and Trackcycle and MR working together, Though I havent had a server running for ages now. May I ask what version of Stracker you are using?

could you send through your stracker and trackcycle and server cfg ini files.

Latest version of stracker that came out the other day.

I think I've 99% fixed it. Noticed in my server_cfg.ini file that Loop Mode was set to =0. So I think what may of been happening was the session was ending and with loop mode in the server config being set to 0, that was stopping the server before trackcycle could cycle the server.

So that would explain why I couldn't see the server, and why I'd also started getting trackcycle has stopped working when I clicked on the app to change to Next Track.

However bizarrely after having the server running all last night and all day today no problems at all, I got home from work, logged into it via RDP (it's hosted by AWS) and within 10 mins ac_trackcycle crashed. Here's the entry from event viewer:

Application: AC_TrackCycle.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(System.Net.EndPoint, System.Net.SocketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(System.Net.EndPoint)
at acPlugins4net.helpers.DuplexUDPClient.Open(Int32, System.String, Int32, MessageReceivedDelegate, ErrorHandlerDelegate, Int32)
at acPlugins4net.AcServerPluginManager.Connect()
at AC_ServerStarter.TrackCyclePlugin.StartServer()
at AC_TrackCycle.GuiTrackCyclePlugin.ChangeTrack(Int32, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

I've started it backup (and restarted stracker) and it is backup and i've manually been able to change track via the app and it didn't crash. So not sure exactly why it crashed earlier.

Hi,

I was looking for an app capable of displaying the live laptimes set during a session in the top of the screen while you're on track (both from you and other players), it was a really interesting feature removed from the Assetto Corsa core game (I don't know why).

Can this app do that?

Thanks.

At the moment AC_TrackCycle only shows the fastest lap during the session and then the fastest lap per driver at the end of the session.
There is the official "realtime" live app in AC that shows you every lap of every driver during the session, even with color (pink=overall fastest...)

Anyway I'll take a look and probably add this as option in the next version.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%