Resource icon

Misc AC weather mod pack. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hazy submitted a new resource:

Epic AC weather mod pack. - Sun, Clouds and Rain at your finger tips.

This is a updated compilation of my previous weather mod + Cloudy weather type.

Backup your original files.

To run this mod - extract "epic AC" to your AC installation folder / system / cfg.

After doing so, you should have three additional folders there.

To switch weather simply go to the corespondent folder, copy all files and paste the to your AC installation / system / cfg folder.

Among many changes - the "rainy" part is now much more accurate to what it would look like, meaning -...

Read more about this resource...

Among many changes - the "rainy" part is now much more accurate to what it would look like, meaning - everything is now grayish instead of blueish and the track is brighter compared to the sky then before.

Try to keep it between 10 and 16 hours and temp close to 10
IalQmZ7.jpg

The "cloudy" is currently the worst looking IMO but I'll work on it some more latter.

Try to keep it around 12 hours and temp in the middle
3HmEZst.jpg

But the "Sunny" is what I'm mostly proud of, just look at those colors.

Looks best around 8 and 18 hours, set temp close to 36
LBeo6ca.jpg

Last edited:
Hazy...Love your work. When I look for something to add, I know that you deliver what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing more fantastic work, cheers mate.

the files are out of date because they havent been updated since february, it has nothing to do with him being a pirate or not. if they don't work, the originals can easily be swapped back in. worst case deleting the files & do an integrity check on steam will get the originals back.

the files are out of date because they havent been updated since february, it has nothing to do with him being a pirate or not. if they don't work, the originals can easily be swapped back in. worst case deleting the files & do an integrity check on steam will get the originals back.

Its the principle of the matter that you're supporting a pirate of a game that you truly love and want to see succeed.

frankly, i think the opposite; he's supporting the game by adding to it; i'm not supporting him by downloading (or not downloading) his mod, unless his ego is very, very fragile.

i just think pirates should more or less be embraced by the community; i want to see all the PC sims here succeed & have bought most of them by now because they all have aspects that i like. maybe this guy couldn't do that at the time, or didn't feel the need, but by joining a community he's more likely to want to see the game do well himself, & therefore do the right thing & purchase a copy to support it.

how i look at it anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back