AC UPDATE 1.2.4

Geof

I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.
Fresh update.

- Fixed Mercedes SLS GT3 Hard Tyre short name
- Fixed high resolution timer disable notification filling the log
- Improved ABS, cars will now have correct braking distances while braking on a straight line.
- Changed all electronics.ini files with updated frequencies for ABS and TC for all cars.
We advice modders to use RATE_HZ=250 and SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT= from 0.14 to 0.20 for optimum ABS, also use higher frequencies for TC
- Changed brakes.ini for various cars to improve braking.
- Experimental aero ride height values and stalling on Pagani Zonda R, Huayra and Ferrari 599XX to better simulate what happens in extreme curves like Eau Rouge
- Corrected Mercedes Benz 190E DTM steer rod ackerman geometry
- Adjusted Steer ratio on Lotus Exos and Exos S1
- 3D driver preload animation starts earlier on 458 GT2
- Up to 27% more placebo effect ;)

Cheers.

Already google a bit but still what is this "placebo effect" exactly ?? Thanks first

That more a dev joke in my mind... :p

"A remarkable phenomenon in which a placebo -- a fake treatment, an inactive substance like sugar, distilled water, or saline solution -- can sometimes improve a patient's condition simply because the person has the expectation that it will be helpful. Expectation to plays a potent role in the placebo effect. The more a person believes they are going to benefit from a treatment, the more likely it is that they will experience a benefit " (source)

They finally killed that stupid steering wheel rattling when locking tires. And now I run higher FFB setting than before and my GT3RS feels better then ever with AC and catching slides on Z4 GT3 is easy and fun. Can't wait for a better wheel. Braking does feel better I guess.

Must be that placebo effect. I'm perfectly fine with those latest updates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back