AC Tyre disabled a glitch?

Hello,

I'm hoping to clear up some confusion. Last night I was practicing on Brands Hatch with the McLaren GT3 car. In the setup for tires, I changed them from slick med to slick Soft. However, Prior to starting the session, I had turned off car damage and tire wear.

About 3 to 4 laps in, I noticed on the tire widget my left rear tire turning red and the car becoming very unstable during right hand turns (I had turned on the widget after noticing the car becoming unstable). How can this be if the tire wear (Tyre Wear) is disabled? Is this a glitch in AC and if so is there a way around it?

Cheers,

D0K

Your tire did not wear, it overheated. No way around this, as it is an essential part of the whole simulator thing. That's how slick tyres work. Take a harder compound or drive smoother, that will help. Try to keep the bars in the widget green.

Your tire did not wear, it overheated. No way around this, as it is an essential part of the whole simulator thing. That's how slick tyres work. Take a harder compound or drive smoother, that will help. Try to keep the bars in the widget green.

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification SakL :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back