Ac tech demo won't work

Richard Hill

outofthisworld
Hi I have recently downloaded the tech demo to try AC out but on start up I keep getting 'd3dcompiler_43.dll bad image' and that either its not designed for windows or it has an error. From what I have found out it is something to do with directx and I have reinstalled the demo and the directx form the Microsoft website and still the same. I don't want to reinstall windows personally but that is the only thing that I haven't tryed as far as I know. Anyone got any ideas?
I really want to play this demo to see if it runs on my computer as I would really like the game when it finally is released. Hope someone can help :)

uninstall the game and update your graphics driver...make sure you have all the actual Windows updates installed and reboot....make sure you agree to install the DirectX Version that Comes with the AC TP Installation. try running as admin.... just some ideas

I downloaded it from the web but also I didn't realise before that on win7 64bit their is two d3dcompiler_43.dll. Their is one in the system 32 folder and one in the syswow64 folder and I just backed up the old ones and replaced with new ones

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back