Tracks AC oval tracks... Help needed...

I have bought the URD EGT mod and i found inside it the Indy light cars too both road and oval...
There is no oval tracks in AC and i would like to include some to use the indy light oval too...
What are the best oval tracks available right now for AC that are not blatant rips/illegal stuff?

Thanks in advance for the kind replies...

• Deleted member 223075

Hi,

Actually i have these track :

- Daytona
- Indianapolis
- Jacksonville
- Mointainpeak

But some of there need new IA and Camera.

As above, Mountainpeak (link) is one of the nicest ovals for AC, and pgapromichael also converted Joesville (link) with LilSki's help. These are authorized rf2 conversions, unfortunately the author planned to release more but quit after the official track mods forum closed, and aren't available in RD.

As above, Mountainpeak (link) is one of the nicest ovals for AC, and pgapromichael also converted Joesville (link) with LilSki's help. These are authorized rf2 conversions, unfortunately the author planned to release more but quit after the official track mods forum closed, and aren't available in RD.
Thanks for the links...
I will get both... Now i must get more US tracks (real and fictional but legal) and build a career for URD indy light cars... ;)

I was actually really looking forward for Barber Motorsports track from him. Ovals are fun for a race or two but you need a big field for it and I don't see that happening in Assetto. I have Iracing for that do.
Ahh well maybe somebody will scratch build Barber for Assetto some day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%