• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

AC ''Newbie'' aks about future

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by BattleOvce, Jul 1, 2017.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    Hello boys, We have steam sales ... DLCs of AC are in sale too for a good price. Thinking about to buy it. I already own all dream packs ... but AC has not convienced me yet to invest some more money into it. Not like AMS which is blast !
    Is anywhere something like development road, plan??
    Or it will be as it is right now only throwing content ... ?
    Or there will be AC2 like with pcars .. ?

Thank you for answers

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,808
    And for 10 Euros a year you can take full advantage of the online system and race in a controlled environment at RD in many different race games, AC, AMS, R3E, rF2, and more Club and league racing takes it all to the next level.
    i hope they don't look at making AC2 for a number of years. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +560
    I`m buying DLCs and not really playing. Modern race cars and openwheelers somehow don`t feel good to me but road and historic cars are fun .. Unfortunatelly it looks like AC will suck in regards of tracks amount but features are added, AI was improved and if you need more cars, that is something they are constantly adding in good variety and quality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    I had premium here, raced a lot but ended like week ago :D .. not sure if I renew because I finished university and will work soon (have 1 month left before I go) and not sure about my free time. So I will decide later. :)

5. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +816
    Maybe take only one month? :)

6. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +355
    @BattleOvce why don't you stick with AMS since you like it so much and are afraid you won't have so much time to play in the future with the changes in your life?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    Stick with AMS

• Agree Agree x 3