AC ''Newbie'' aks about future

Hello boys, We have steam sales ... DLCs of AC are in sale too for a good price. Thinking about to buy it. I already own all dream packs ... but AC has not convienced me yet to invest some more money into it. Not like AMS which is blast !
Is anywhere something like development road, plan??
Or it will be as it is right now only throwing content ... ?
Or there will be AC2 like with pcars .. ?

Thank you for answers

And for 10 Euros a year you can take full advantage of the online system and race in a controlled environment at RD in many different race games, AC, AMS, R3E, rF2, and more Club and league racing takes it all to the next level.
i hope they don't look at making AC2 for a number of years. :)

I`m buying DLCs and not really playing. Modern race cars and openwheelers somehow don`t feel good to me but road and historic cars are fun .. Unfortunatelly it looks like AC will suck in regards of tracks amount but features are added, AI was improved and if you need more cars, that is something they are constantly adding in good variety and quality.

And for 10 Euros a year you can take full advantage of the online system and race in a controlled environment at RD in many different race games, AC, AMS, R3E, rF2, and more Club and league racing takes it all to the next level.
i hope they don't look at making AC2 for a number of years. :)

I had premium here, raced a lot but ended like week ago :D .. not sure if I renew because I finished university and will work soon (have 1 month left before I go) and not sure about my free time. So I will decide later. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 269 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.4%